Wednesday Weighers

Message to all Wednesday Weighers!!! I am now on hoilday and will not be entering my usual weigh ins for the next two weeks. I do not anticipate a loss, but who knows, I shall be aware of what I am eating and do not intend to ruin the work I have done so far. My status shows a photo taken in Malta last September, I hope to replicate this photo and show a difference. Good Luck to all while I am away!!!

sugarpuffjane said:
Message to all Wednesday Weighers!!! I am now on hoilday and will not be entering my usual weigh ins for the next two weeks. I do not anticipate a loss, but who knows, I shall be aware of what I am eating and do not intend to ruin the work I have done so far. My status shows a photo taken in Malta last September, I hope to replicate this photo and show a difference. Good Luck to all while I am away!!!

Have a fabulous time xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a lovely time, what a great idea and insentive to take another photo and see all the hard work and progress you have made. Have fun x

sugarpuffjane said:

Have fun!! :D

It's weigh-in tomorrow, how is everybody feeling about it?

Well it's first one so i am really hoping for a good loss, i feel that i have done well this week - i have stuck to the plan 100% obviously (being my first week!) I must say i do feel better for eating well and i am enjoying the food and actually not eating as much!

I tried out zumber yesterday (on the wii) wow it was hard work, i was so worn out but it was actually quite fun! I have had it sat in the cupboard for a while and not used it but had the insentive to try it yesday and i am glad i did. Will have to try and do it a couple of times a week!

Hope everyone has a great day and makes fab food choices x

tracey83 said:

Well it's first one so i am really hoping for a good loss, i feel that i have done well this week - i have stuck to the plan 100% obviously (being my first week!) I must say i do feel better for eating well and i am enjoying the food and actually not eating as much!

I tried out zumber yesterday (on the wii) wow it was hard work, i was so worn out but it was actually quite fun! I have had it sat in the cupboard for a while and not used it but had the insentive to try it yesday and i am glad i did. Will have to try and do it a couple of times a week!

Good luck with yr 1st weigh in :). Unfortunately for me wed come round too quickly again lol and yet again not looking forward to tom but hey ho at least I'm still trying lol.

Good luck with yr 1st weigh in :). Unfortunately for me wed come round too quickly again lol and yet again not looking forward to tom but hey ho at least I'm still trying lol.

Hi both,

Hope you both do well tomorrow. I have 2 targets I would "like" to reach this week but will prob only get the one. 10% (2lb lose) 2st shiny (4lb lose). As I am greedy, otherwise I wouldn't be here would I :rotflmao:
I would like both :fingerscrossed:

Good luck to all weighing in tomoz

Lynda xx

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Im not dreading this week first time in three weeks lol i don't think i will have lost enough to put me in the 9s but hopefully i have

I need lots of luck tomorrow: been really good but nervous after last weeks sts:eek:

I'm not looking forward to WI as had my god sons christening on Sunday and had some food off the buffet then god sons parents bought us Chinese in the evening and I wasn't strong enough to resist the crispy chilli chicken although 5 days this week I have had a max of 1 syn a day to try to compensate so hopefully I won't do too bad :-/

Hi all-as you know I'm on holiday so weighing on a Thursday this week n next but stil sticking with my Wednesday weighers!!!

Not dreading this weigh in as know that although I've gone off plan(weddings) etc and had a half pound gain last week I'd probably have started back in September a stone heavier!! Or more infact!

So...in that respect I know that whatever gains I may have it's minimal to what I would have had. That being said I'll stil be a bit peeved on Thursday lol!!

Anybody else having holiday issues?!? Xx

I had tapas on Friday and although I didn't drink anything I'm not feeling too positive for weigh in. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Good luck everyone. I really do need to up the exercise. Really Want to go swimming but im not brave enough. Does anyone swim and how do you find it changes your body shape and weight loss?

I too would live to go swimming but I'm not confident enough to go yet! Me and my family used to hire a private pool for an hour a week so it was just us there which was good but we don't do it anymore as none of us have a day when we are all free :( do u have this sort of thing in you area that you could hire so u can go and not need to to worry? :)

I lost a whopping 3.5lb this week, I'm so pleased! I was off plan all weekend and so did a 2 day detox mon/tues....it obviously worked!! Just hope I can keep it off this week, I must be good :) I won't be using this forum anymore though as I'm leaving SW - I just find syns, points etc too restrictive, I'm going to try my own healthy eating & see if I can do it!!

Good luck everyone hope you get to where you want to be :D

Back