Wednesday Weighers

Thanks guys, very chuffed :)

hannah28 said:
Well done Slimjim!! What do you do for your detox?! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The detox is a 2 day juice based plan. It's 4 juices which you have at breakfast, lunch, dinner & before bed. Also salad for lunches, bean & veg soup for dinners & nuts, seeds, fruit, hummus & crudités for snacks. No meat, fish, rice, pasta, bread etc.....

However, I did have some brown rice with my soup last night as I was starving!! :)

Kimmie32 said:
Hi everyone
I lost 12lb!!!!! First week so most of it water but hey!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Only another 3 stone to go......
Good luck everyone xx

WOW that's amazing, well done :)

I weigh in tonight and am totally nervous. Been off plan for about 3 weeks now and know that i'm probably the heaviest i've been in a long time.

Eek :eek:

Kimmie32 said:
Hi everyone
I lost 12lb!!!!! First week so most of it water but hey!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Only another 3 stone to go......
Good luck everyone xx

That is amazing !!!! Well done you x

1lb off for me this week. Good luck to all that have Wi later xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone
Good luck everyone xx

Well done :party0023: :wow:
What a good start.

Lynda xx

I weigh in tonight and am totally nervous. Been off plan for about 3 weeks now and know that i'm probably the heaviest i've been in a long time.

Eek :eek:

This is the time REK1984 that you need class more then ever, they are not just for the good times they help through the bad times too. :grouphugg:

Hope it's not too bad :fingerscrossed:

Lynda xx

I lost 1 and a half today and really pleased:)
Slimmer of the week and got my half stone award:)

Hi everyone, i dont get a chance to come on here every week. Just had my weigh in and lost 2lb and got my 2 stone weight award. soooo made up. its taking ages and i have a long way to go but i will get there 1 day :p x

Lost 1 lb and a few ounces so am happy with that :) only 7 to go till target :) push push push

Kimmie32 said:
Hi everyone
Good luck everyone xx

That's an amazing first loss. Good luck on your journey x

Amazon84 said:
I too would live to go swimming but I'm not confident enough to go yet! Me and my family used to hire a private pool for an hour a week so it was just us there which was good but we don't do it anymore as none of us have a day when we are all free :( do u have this sort of thing in you area that you could hire so u can go and not need to to worry? :)

Thanks for your reply, I don't know if they do that but I think I need to just get over the fact that nobody cares about me and just do it. I said when j lose half the weight I want I'm just gonna go. Sk another 1 and a half stone then no excuses. X

Well done peeps!

3.5 off for me today.

Slimmer of the week again and I won the raffle!

1.5 away from my one and half stone award!

3.5 away from my club 10.

I'm going to try for the 3.5 but I doubt I'll get that two weeks running. Although I'm not sure how much is these riots causing me anxiety :(

Back