Wednesday Weighers

Lost half a pound tonight, was hoping for more :( but at least its not a gain :D Hoping for 2.5lb next week :) wish me luck :D

Well done peeps!

3.5 off for me today.

Slimmer of the week again and I won the raffle!

1.5 away from my one and half stone award!

3.5 away from my club 10.

I'm going to try for the 3.5 but I doubt I'll get that two weeks running. Although I'm not sure how much is these riots causing me anxiety :(

I've done that one week too :D It's an amazing feeling isn't it? :D

Woohoo! 2.5lb this week and SOW!

Well done everyone. 1 off fir me. Happy as had a few baddish days. Knuckling down for the next 2 weeks so hope to report good losses next week and the one after.

7lb loss tonight:eek: The extra walking did its trick. A bit of a double-edged sword though as I was on the upper limit of my target (11st 1lb) but am now 1lb below the lower limit of 10st 9lb - at 10st 8lb I am the lightest I have been in my adult life, but not sure where to go from here.

I guess it goes where it takes me. So long as I keep on regular exercise and healthy eating.

I have now lost 6lb or more on 3 occasions whilst being at target!! Go figure!!!

Maximus said:
7lb loss tonight:eek: The extra walking did its trick. A bit of a double-edged sword though as I was on the upper limit of my target (11st 1lb) but am now 1lb below the lower limit of 10st 9lb - at 10st 8lb I am the lightest I have been in my adult life, but not sure where to go from here.

I guess it goes where it takes me. So long as I keep on regular exercise and healthy eating.

I have now lost 6lb or more on 3 occasions whilst being at target!! Go figure!!!

Wow!!! Well done xx

Very happy. Lost 1 lb. That's half a stone and half a pound off!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Arrhh sort pressed wrong button. I have been on holiday and had half a pound loss tonight so very happy. Finding maintaining a tricky game.

wow congrats everyone :D

3 1/2lbs off this week.11 and 1/2lbs in total and got SOTW :D

Well done to everyone! I lost 3lbs, got my stone award and I was slimmer of the week! Wahoo!!!

Amazing results tonight team and lots of positive comments!!! Xxx

Woohoo 3.5lbs off for me tonight, that's my fortnights holiday gain now off and more :eek:))))

Re-focussed and feeling back on track, yay.

Well done all!

Happy happy happy that everyone has done so well tonight!! Xx

Back