Wednesday Weighers

3 lb off for me, pleased with that though I would of like my 4 as it was my first week - also thought I was going to get 4 as I have stuck to it 100% I wonder if I ate a few too many sw chips and not enough fruit and veg?? Anyway still good result!

Well done everyone, looks like everyone has had a good week, let's all have another one this week x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weighed in last night and was very pleased...
Week 1 - 5.5lbs
Week 2 - 2lb - 1/2 stone award
Week 3 - 1/5lb
Week 4 - Holiday
Week 5 - 1/2lb
Week 6 - 4.5lbs - Slimmer of the week!
Week 7 - 17/08/2011

Total loss 13lbs so far....

Last edited:
I lost 2lbs this week getting my 10% shiny but then went and pigged out after weigh-in
Must try not to do that next week :break_diet:

I had a 3lb gain yesterday. This was my 1st weigh-in in 2 weeks, had been ill so didn't exercise much & had slipped right off track with it all.
I'm trying not to beat myself up about it too much, but hey, it's my own fault and only I can undo it!

Lele

Everyone has done so well! I ought to ha d around here more often, it might rub off...I put on 1.5lbs this week, had a long weekend away and didn't get back on track when I got home :-(

I had a 3lb gain yesterday. This was my 1st weigh-in in 2 weeks, had been ill so didn't exercise much & had slipped right off track with it all.
I'm trying not to beat myself up about it too much, but hey, it's my own fault and only I can undo it!

Lele

Everyone has done so well! I ought to ha d around here more often, it might rub off...I put on 1.5lbs this week, had a long weekend away and didn't get back on track when I got home :-(

We have to put gains behind us and push right on if we gave up :giveup: every time we fell over we would never be walking now. One step as a time :9529:

Sorry dunno what came over me :rotflmao: Have a good week guys.

Lynda xx

Hi all, im a wednesday weigh in can I join in pls. Just started bk at sw after having my little boy

Hi I get weighed on a wednesday pm. I have only just found this place but seems like it's going to be lost of help. Looking forward to checking in each week see how well everyone has done and share how I am doing. :)

Welcome to new slimmers!! :) I weighed in last night- sts!! I am pleased with that though as my week started off really well but lost it the last few days and today is not turning out any better!! :-( definetly getting back on track tomorrow!!!!!

P.s this forum is so usefull!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weighed in last night and lost half an lb. Pleased because I've changed my wi from 9.30 am to 7.30pm so am sure it would have been more if I'd gone to my original mtg x

Weighed in tonight as on holiday. Was hoping for a stay the same or minimal gain like my half lb last week. Lost 3pm-made up!!!!!! Also clears my 1st stone and have lost 1stone 1pm to date-so glad to have this milestone under my belt!!

P.s hi to all new Wednesday weighers!! Xx

Hi girls, goin on short break on sunday for four nights.What do you do, try and eat free during day and keep syns for wine or alcohol if necessary at night?
Any tips for meals would be appreciated also?

Hiya! I think if you go as free/superfree as much as poss in the day then you'll have your 15 syns saved for booze if that's what you want to have. But I am of the opinion that if you are on holiday and want a treat then go for it and just try and balance it out!! Xx

Back