Wednesday Weighers

Hi can i join you guys. Was my first week last week and lost 2.5 lbs. Hoping for another reasonable loss this week too. Fingers crossed. Hope everyone is doing ok?

mamfa_n said:
Hi can i join you guys. Was my first week last week and lost 2.5 lbs. Hoping for another reasonable loss this week too. Fingers crossed. Hope everyone is doing ok?

Hi well done on your 2.5lbs always nice to have good results. Good luck for next weigh in :)

These Wednesdays do seen to be cropping up quite regularly don't they!! Weigh in tomorrow and I weighed in last Thursday on holiday. Hmmm 6 day weigh in...worrying!!! Xx

well....After a horrible period of STS and falling off the wagon...I've had a 3lb loss this week :D :D :D!
So that takes me into the next stone bracket, meeting my mini goal :D
sooooooooo happy!

good luck to all weighing in today!

lele :D

LeleQ1987 said:
well....After a horrible period of STS and falling off the wagon...I've had a 3lb loss this week :D :D :D!
sooooooooo happy!

Congratulations xxx

LeleQ1987 said:
sooooooooo happy!

Hurray! Well done Lele :)

sooooooooo happy!

Oh Brill well done girly.....
Lynda xx

Hi! Not sure whether I`ve already posted here in the past. Thought I`d take a peak and say hello :)

I`ve lost 1 stone so far with about another stone to go. Still can`t get out of the habit of weighing myself in Boots at the weekend!! lol

Still if I don`t think I`ve done very well it gives me a couple of days to sort myself out!!

Trango said:
hi all, good luck to those still to weigh but delighted to report a !lb loss following my weeks holiday to Lanzarote :D :D :D

Well done u, hard to lose weight being away :)

GrannieAnnie said:
Hi! Not sure whether I`ve already posted here in the past. Thought I`d take a peak and say hello :)

I`ve lost 1 stone so far with about another stone to go. Still can`t get out of the habit of weighing myself in Boots at the weekend!! lol

Still if I don`t think I`ve done very well it gives me a couple of days to sort myself out!!

Ive got another stone to go too. I always get weighed on a sunday ha then can sort it out if it isnt looking good. Ive got my weigh in tonight so fingers crossed

Good luck to u on ur journey :)

hi all, good luck to those still to weigh but delighted to report a !lb loss following my weeks holiday to Lanzarote :D :D :D

Oh well done top of the class.... and I am sure you meant 1lb didn't you :rotflmao:

Lynda xx

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Thrilled to report a 1lb loss :-D

Goodbye 1lb - I don't miss you already!

Well done / good luck to everyone else x

God ive lost 4lb this week. Dont know how, but its a welcome weight loss. 1 more stone to go...:)))))

Delighted to say I lost 2lb this week, yippee!
Also got my bronze body magic award:D
So chuffed:)

Holidaygirl10 said:
Delighted to say I lost 2lb this week, yippee!
Also got my bronze body magic award:D
So chuffed:)

Well done, I got my bronze last week. makes it all worth while when u get ur little sticker and certificate. :)

Well done to all those who lost this week.
I lost 3 of a 6lb gain last week so am happy with that.

Here's to a good week for us all x

Back