Wednesday Weighers

2lb off last night which I was chuffed with as didn't have quite a 100% week! I had my fingers crossed for a 0.5 lb loss which would have made me hit my 1 stone loss award, so was really pleased when the scales showed me as 2lb down!

1.5lbs to go now for my 10% award! I have my fingers crossed that I can shift that before next Wednesday - though my usual losses tend to be 0.5 - 1lb, with the odd random 3lbs loss thrown in!

Well done kittenkat and everyone. It was my second weigh in last night and i lost another 2 1/2 lb in total 5lb. Away for a hen weekend this weekend so hoping not to put it all back on. Good luck for next week. Sam

Hello everyone :) Can I join your weigh in thread please? I had my first weigh in since joining club last night and have lost 1.5lb.

Hello!!

The more the merrier!! :)

Just joined this thread myself.

2lbs off at WI last night. Got my club10!! :):)

5 more lbs to my next award !!! lol

I stayed the same last night at weigh in but I am happy with that as I didnt have a great week, but back to it now focused again and will get a loss next week.
Well done everyone you all seem to have done a great job :)

Lost 6 of the 6.5lbs I gained while on holiday in Cancun. :)

Terrible week for me :-( 2lbs on, just cant get back into it at the moment, started again yesterday and doing well, but then it is only friday at 11am! lol. have a good weekend all xx

Just to update you all, I've no officially lost over 9 stone and I'm well pleased.

10 lbs to go to my new interim target of 14 stone 10 lbs.

Probably keep at that for now as my original target of 13 stone 2 lbs doesn't seem achievable after a body test at the gym revealed that 12 stone 7 lbs of my total body mass are muscles, water and bones.

Now combining a daily food diary, calorie watching and SW to lose those last 10 lbs asap. ;-)

Tom_River said:
Just to update you all, I've no officially lost over 9 stone and I'm well pleased.

10 lbs to go to my new interim target of 14 stone 10 lbs.

Probably keep at that for now as my original target of 13 stone 2 lbs doesn't seem achievable after a body test at the gym revealed that 12 stone 7 lbs of my total body mass are muscles, water and bones.

Now combining a daily food diary, calorie watching and SW to lose those last 10 lbs asap. ;-)

Wow! Well done, that's a fantastic loss :) congratulations!

Back