Wednesday Weighers

eek i am not feeling to good about my weigh-in tonight - i have been really good all week and stuck to the plan but i have a slight worry that i haven't lost or not lost much but then i need to happy with what ever as i had quite a big loss last week, well we will find out later.

Hope it goes well for everyone else and wel done to all that have already weighed in.

2lb off again for me this week, really happy!:D

after accidentally posting in Thursday weighers (i don't know what wrong with me- frazzled brain!!), i lost 6lbs and got sotw!! :D

good luck everyone :) xx

after accidentally posting in Thursday weighers (i don't know what wrong with me- frazzled brain!!), i lost 6lbs and got sotw!! :D

good luck everyone :) xx

Well done, that's an amazing loss! Congratulations :) I've git just over an hour and a half till weigh in, starting to get a bit nervous now!

Nervous for wi i have been to tenby for a few days had.to have fish and chips on the beach i know i shouldn't of but its law lol. If i have put on i don't mind cause Im expected it and i enjoyed my chips lol

thanks guys!!

i get nervous too, dont worry i'm sure you'll do great!!

I gained 3.5lbs :( to be expected really as I have had an awful week! Fresh start tomorrow, new week etc!

Despite a challenging weekend food wise have managed to lose 1/2 am really happy with that. Glad school holidays nearly over need my routine back !!!!

Random 1lb on. I've cone to accept this now I'm so close to target but would have loved that 1.5st award! X

Lost half a pound. Happy with that. I am one of your slow burners!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi guys so i joined last week and first weigh in this evening............

you would expect a good loss week 1 right??

er no! how about a 2lb gain :cry:

it is star week as of this morning. im really tired but trying not to be demotivated here

im giving slimming world 4 weeks after messing around with so many diets and basically binging/starving this is exactly what i need

hope it all balances out next week

ive submitted a food diary to my consultant and if theres any probs she will let me know :D

well done everybody else though!!!!!

I lost 1.5 this week. Was expecting a he'll of a weight gain tho as I'd had a bad weekend. Although did LOADS of exercise the week before and didn't lose as much as I thought I would. It's obviously evened itself out. Raging I didn't stick to it this week to see how much I could've lost!!!!!! x

shell09 said:
hi guys so i joined last week and first weigh in this evening............

you would expect a good loss week 1 right??

er no! how about a 2lb gain :cry:

it is star week as of this morning. im really tired but trying not to be demotivated here

im giving slimming world 4 weeks after messing around with so many diets and basically binging/starving this is exactly what i need

hope it all balances out next week

ive submitted a food diary to my consultant and if theres any probs she will let me know :D

well done everybody else though!!!!!

Aw don't be too down bout it maybe yr body just a bit messed up from all the binging/starving. There have been people at our group who have gained first week then had a big loss in week 2.
Try be 100% and see what next week brings.
Lisa x

Back