Wednesday Weighers

Up 2.5lbs this week. Completely off program but I am back on track and looking forward to a great week.

2.5 off for me this week.And i got my 1 stone award :D

shell09 said:
hi guys so i joined last week and first weigh in this evening............

you would expect a good loss week 1 right??

er no! how about a 2lb gain :cry:

it is star week as of this morning. im really tired but trying not to be demotivated here

im giving slimming world 4 weeks after messing around with so many diets and basically binging/starving this is exactly what i need

hope it all balances out next week

ive submitted a food diary to my consultant and if theres any probs she will let me know :D

well done everybody else though!!!!!

Omg you must be so disappointed hun

Last edited:
breeza said:
Aw don't be too down bout it maybe yr body just a bit messed up from all the binging/starving. There have been people at our group who have gained first week then had a big loss in week 2.
Try be 100% and see what next week brings.
Lisa x

Omg you must be so disappointed, read through your book, write everything down, if in doubt ask but mostly relax, follow the plan, eat plenty and sw will work - it really will. Big hug of encouragement to you x

I STS this week not sure how I managed it - have had an awful week and a half with break up of my 9 yr relationship the day after the break up of my patents relationship which resulted in picking at pretty much everything with an enormous syn value, but gettin back on it tomorrow and gonna try and focus on losing weight to try and get me through everything else!

5lbs of for me & SOTW, only 1/2lb off my 3.5 stone award now :eek:)

Hi Guys! I'm back after a fabulous all inclusive holiday to Turkey! As suspected I gained 2.5 LB. After arriving back last week I weighed in at a gain of 6.5 LB!!! So I have managed to lose 4 LB of this since then. Someone told me you can easily have a gain of a few pounds after flying due to water retention? Back on track for next weigh in!!!! I am changing my avatar photo to show progress over the past year. Hope you can see a difference!!!

sugarpuffjane said:
Hi Guys! I'm back after a fabulous all inclusive holiday to Turkey! As suspected I gained 2.5 LB. After arriving back last week I weighed in at a gain of 6.5 LB!!! So I have managed to lose 4 LB of this since then. Someone told me you can easily have a gain of a few pounds after flying due to water retention? Back on track for next weigh in!!!! I am changing my avatar photo to show progress over the past year. Hope you can see a difference!!!

Wow Hun the difference in that photo u look fab !!!! :) well done !!

Thanks Babybuffy, Got a way to go yet but needed to post this photo as a bit of a kick up the bum to get focussed after the holiday.

1.5lbs for me and my 2st shiny :bliss::talk017:

Well done everyone.

3lbs off for me. gotta get that 1lb next week for my first stone (of many!)

Bad week :( not completely on plan. Still, mum gone home now ( love her but she`s a pain! :))

Only 0.5lb off this week. Note to self, must do better!!:D

sugarpuffjane said:

Well done you. You look great x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi All, 1.5lbs off for me this week! so happy as ive had 4 weeks of gains as not been getting into it, but have 3 weeks till holiday so determined to get back on top of things! have a good week xx

got weighed this week and lost 5Pound!!! :D:D:D I'm so happy! especially because of my weight gain last week. Also I got my Stone award!! :D

Back