Wednesday Weighers

Well done on the loss bet you are made up with it :)

4lbs off for me :) SOTW and got my 1.5 stone award, very pleased, feel like I'm back on track now after 4 months of lose, gain, lose, gain, lose, gain!

Only 1lb off needed for my Club 10 next week so I'm going for it.

Well done everyone, fab losses and for those struggling, hang in there and stick with it x

4lbs off for me :) SOTW and got my 1.5 stone award, very pleased, feel like I'm back on track now after 4 months of lose, gain, lose, gain, lose, gain!

Only 1lb off needed for my Club 10 next week so I'm going for it.

Well Done you can do it :D

No weigh in this Wednesday but still motivated at the moment. However was out last night, going out on Monday and then camping tue,wed,thur and to Cardiff on Friday in a hotel. I'm going to attempt to stay on plan but it may be difficult. Good luck everyone x

It seems to have come round very quick this week, I am hoping for a decent loss but we shall see what the scales say tomorrow evening. Good luck to everyone.

Does anyone else feel heavier just before wi? I only need 1/2 lb for my 2 stone but with * week just finished who knows. Fingers crossed and good luck to all :)

Trango said:
Does anyone else feel heavier just before wi? I only need 1/2 lb for my 2 stone but with * week just finished who knows. Fingers crossed and good luck to all :)

Yep ! In fact I feel myself getting heavier by the minute whilst standing in the queue to be weighed lol
Hope you get yr 1/2 lb x

Good luck all for tomorrow, not feeling positive after a bad weekend :-(

Looking at a gain this week with all the junk I've eaten over bank holiday :(

Yep my bad bank holiday have resulted in a 1 lb on. Not so bad when I think of all the food and drink. Good luck to everyone!

eeeeeeeeeeekkk weigh in!!

hoping for a -2lbs to get to a stone loss.

Another Wednesday!! Another WI!!
Feeling a bit nervous this week as it`s been a bit hit and miss. Ever hopeful. :D

Normally weigh myself in Boots at the weekend to guage how well I`m doing but haven`t done it this week. Last week theis scales said I`d gained 2lbs. When I went to group I`d lost 0.5lb!! So not bothering with Boots again!! :D

Don't weigh in til tonight - feeling quite heavy today :( have indulged a bit more than usual over the last week as had my mum staying with us. If I can lose 1lb then that's my first stone I'll be happy.

Hope everyone has good losses xx

Feeling a little nervous about WI this evening as had a night off plan on Monday and ate fried wedges and about 8 mini millionaire shortbreads :eek:

I only have to lose 1lb to get my half stone sticker though, and I was really good for the rest of the week (even though I was at a festival, hence giving myself Monday night off!) so I think I've done enough to get it. I hope. Fingers crossed! Good luck to you all :) xx

Back