Wednesday Weighers

Hi Thank You for the welcomes. i only lost 1/2lb last week :( been 100% on plan since starting in june and lost 1 stone 3 but only 1 1/2 in last 2 weeks. really feel like i'm doing something wrong, i have still got 6stone 3lb to lose to my target and really dont want to keep losing half pound a week. my consultant said i wasn't eating enough free food, i was having lots of superfree but not enough free so i've upped my free food this week but still feel like i've not lost any, hopefully tonight at weigh in will show me it's working. fingers crossed. 5 hours to weigh in and counting :)

Just back from weigh in -2.5lb for me. happy with that :)

Hi Thank You for the welcomes. i only lost 1/2lb last week :( been 100% on plan since starting in june and lost 1 stone 3 but only 1 1/2 in last 2 weeks. really feel like i'm doing something wrong, i have still got 6stone 3lb to lose to my target and really dont want to keep losing half pound a week. my consultant said i wasn't eating enough free food, i was having lots of superfree but not enough free so i've upped my free food this week but still feel like i've not lost any, hopefully tonight at weigh in will show me it's working. fingers crossed. 5 hours to weigh in and counting :)

We'll be weighing in at the same time - hope you have a good loss

Good Luck WW's :fingerscrossed:

I can't believe it - 2lb off this week and I got my 1 stone award:D.

Hey first weigh in for a couple of weeks due to holiday. If I get a stay the same or up to 3pm gain I'll bd happy. Anything more I'll be a bit stressed! Looking forward to a good week anyway!! Will post later when results are in! Xx

Well done folks! I'm new here but high five to you all anyway!!

I think I lost a pound between yesterday and today... MUST get out of the habit of weighing every day. I might join your Wednesday club if that's OK!

Katy x

Hi,

I wonder if you would mind me joining this thread. I could do with the motivation and tips from all of you who are doing sooo well. I joined SW for the first time 2 weeks ago.
I lost 4.5lb in my first week. Had a hectic weekend last weekend so I'll be happy if I stay the same tonight........but will be FULLY back on track this week.
Have only just registered with this site so will fill in the rest of my details later.
Well done to you all for all your weight loss and I hope to do as well as you.

J x

well done weighers. I get weighed in an hour and half, feeling rather heavy, will be happy with a sts this week as had a bad weekend, fingers crossed and gl to those still to weigh x

Good luck everyone

Scared to weigh in tonight. Thought about not going. Bad bank holiday weekend food and drink :( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb off! Amazing!! X

1.5lbs of for me this week :)

Woo 2.5 off ( well I'm cross with myself it should be 3 but I left my flipping chunky bracelet on! I weighed it at home and as thought it's 1/2 LB grrrrrrrr)

Got my stone and half award

And my Club Ten award

And slimmer of the week

And slimmer of the month again.

I'm chuffed xx
Well done everyone xx

Stayed the same. More than happy. First week without a loss though. Never mind. It's all gravy baby! x

NikkiP said:
Stayed the same. More than happy. First week without a loss though. Never mind. It's all gravy baby! x

It's disheartening STS,I've done it twice now,but I've come home positive knowing next week should be a big loss. Don't slip or you'll be disappointed more next week xxx

I expected a sts, but lost 1/2lb so I'm over the moon, yay :) wow well done bunnylush, that must feel fantastic xx

I lost half a pound this week. Not bad after the Bank Holiday weekend. Visited another class tonight, all very friendly people. Lovely evening.

Back