Wednesday Weighers

Didn't make it to group tonight due to a late finish at work so going to weigh in tomorrow at a different group to keep me focused. Well done everyone all great results this week after the bank holiday x

Hi ladies, can I join you? I piled on the pounds when pregnant and started SW 2 weeks ago when my little one hit three months. I lost 2lb in my first week and another 2lb at weigh in today. Am v pleased, esp as I had a bit of a blowout on bank holiday Monday and was dreading the scales tonight! Hoping the weight keeps coming off as I've got some way to go to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight!

Eeek said:
Hi ladies, can I join you? I piled on the pounds when pregnant and started SW 2 weeks ago when my little one hit three months. I lost 2lb in my first week and another 2lb at weigh in today. Am v pleased, esp as I had a bit of a blowout on bank holiday Monday and was dreading the scales tonight! Hoping the weight keeps coming off as I've got some way to go to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight!

Well done, I started when my little one was 3 weeks old, hes 11 weeks now, its nice to see that baby weight come off isnt it. Good luck c

Hi...I dont post here very often.. but am hoping to post more. I lost 4.5 this week a total of 13lbs this month and got Slimmer of the Month. Last week I was nomited as Woman of the Year in my class

Eeek said:

Hi and welcome!
Well done on yr loss so far x

I didn't make weigh in tonight as my 6 year old fell off his bike and needed a trip to A&E which spanned across the timings of both the groups. My son is fine, just a few stitches on his chin.

Anyway I did weigh at home this morning and it looks like a gain of 3lbs after an indulgent weekend but back on track today. There's nothing like a trip to A&E to quash your appetite!!!

Keep up the good work everyone :)

AwaywitheFairies said:
I didn't make weigh in tonight as my 6 year old fell off his bike and needed a trip to A&E which spanned across the timings of both the groups. My son is fine, just a few stitches on his chin.

Anyway I did weigh at home this morning and it looks like a gain of 3lbs after an indulgent weekend but back on track today. There's nothing like a trip to A&E to quash your appetite!!!

Keep up the good work everyone :)

Glad your son is ok and nothing to serious!

Bank holidays do seem to have the affect of a gain on us all, I am sure everyone will have it off next week though x

Didnt get to wi after today have just been way to busy had to get the kids uniforms cause i left it all till last minute ended up having to go to several different shops.

Not gonna Be able to make it to the other local group tomorrow either as i am going to the cinema. When i weighed this morning i had a sts bit annoyed i missed wi tho as i still have to pay Nevermind can't be helped

I put 1lb on :( Thinking about it, there are a number of reasons why, so I'm just going to let it pass and carry on my journey. Bring on tomorrow!

Joined a new group tonight and weighed in for the first time and it seems my bank holiday frivolities were worse than I thought. Hopefully next week will start to see some losses

Morning Wednesday weighers,

Hope you all had the results you deserved yesterday. I lost 2lb last night bringing my total to 9lbs. I feel like I am back on the wagon now and am raring to go. Only 5lb to my stone award and 7lb to my club 10...bring it on!

xx

Lost the 2.5lbs I gained last week. Happy with that but need to stay focused to break out of the 200's. Have a good week everyone!

Back