Wednesday Weighers

1lb on for me going into my holiday is not good but got SOTM and lost 4.5" in August so happy with that.
Won't WI for 2 weeks now :eek: :eek: hope I will be ok

i gained 3.5 :(

Please don't get disheartened! I put on 2.5 LB on holiday but after pulling my socks up realised its not the end of the world and got back on plan. Although the bank holiday got in the way I managed to shift half a pound of it. I know it will go, its not a race! Good luck for next week.

Sts for me which I didn't expect but also won woman of the year which I totally didn't expect !!!

Well done Breeza for being voted by the group to be Woman of the Year!!! I too achieved the title last night and I wasn't even at class!!! I am away at my sister's and weighed in at another class. My daughter phoned me last night and said I had a sash, pen and a bunch of flowers!! (she pinched the flowers as I am away!!)
Its great to think that members of your class think so much of you, I am dead chuffed!!!

Hi ladies, can I join you? I piled on the pounds when pregnant and started SW 2 weeks ago when my little one hit three months. I lost 2lb in my first week and another 2lb at weigh in today. Am v pleased, esp as I had a bit of a blowout on bank holiday Monday and was dreading the scales tonight! Hoping the weight keeps coming off as I've got some way to go to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight!

Hi Eeek,welcome :wavey: im from Coventry too :D good luck on your weight loss!

Hey can i join??

Its my first wi since iv rejoined and moved to a wednesday and i lost 2.5 :) pretty happy!!

Hi Kirsty,welcome :wavey: good luck on your weight loss journey

sugarpuffjane said:
Well done Breeza for being voted by the group to be Woman of the Year!!! I too achieved the title last night and I wasn't even at class!!! I am away at my sister's and weighed in at another class. My daughter phoned me last night and said I had a sash, pen and a bunch of flowers!! (she pinched the flowers as I am away!!)
Its great to think that members of your class think so much of you, I am dead chuffed!!!

Congratulations to you too !!!
I was slightly overwhelmed as our group has so many lovely ladies we all were worthy of it. The pen thing is lovely. I however was most pleased with another sticker for my book lol

Just half a pound for me this week, and I didn't WI last week, so that is a fortnights loss. I think I am starting to slip off the wagon. :(

Lost 4.5lb first week and 2.5 last night ......half a stone down , wahoo :D

Only three more halves to go :)

Can someone tell me how I can jazz my profile up a bit.....eg , how do I get a ticker thingy.

Sorry, Im a newbie lol

Oooh and Id like one of those shiney half stone stickers too :D

The things that keep us motivated eh :D

Lost 4.5lb first week and 2.5 last night ......half a stone down , wahoo :D

Only three more halves to go :)

Can someone tell me how I can jazz my profile up a bit.....eg , how do I get a ticker thingy.

Sorry, Im a newbie lol

Well done on your loss :D

If you go to the tutorials bit at the top, there's a thread with a step by step guide on how to get yourself a ticker :)

If you go to club, you can get your award stickers on your signiture by going into the awards bit of your SW online, and copy and paste them over onto your signiture. There's a step by step guide to that on the SW off topic forum :) x

Hi guys so if u remember first WI last we'd n gained 2 lb! I was 100% and submitted a food diary that come back with no errors but it was * week

Stayed focused I've said I'm gonna give it 100% for 4 weeks before I judge lol so last nights WI lost 4.5! So chuffed!

1lb off, so dissapointed again. hopefully have a big loss next week after all my hard work :(

anyone know how to change my ticker?

WifeyG said:
1lb off, so dissapointed again. hopefully have a big loss next week after all my hard work :(

anyone know how to change my ticker?

1lb is still good, it's better than a STS, or a gain even. You'll be fine, just keep at it :)

To change your ticker you just click.on it, log in and change your figures. It automatically updates so you don't have to put tge code in.

shell09 said:
Hi guys so if u remember first WI last we'd n gained 2 lb! I was 100% and submitted a food diary that come back with no errors but it was * week

Stayed focused I've said I'm gonna give it 100% for 4 weeks before I judge lol so last nights WI lost 4.5! So chuffed!

Glad you had a good result hun

Back