Wednesday Weighers

Well done everyone-another good week! Crossing my fingers for a good loss this week but feel completely bloated at the moment!!

I too have been 100%, still worry that I eat too much free food. Looking for a loss at least on Wednesday

Good luck to everyone else

Hmmm im back on wed after 2 weeks off. Im trying all I can to either maintain or have a little loss. Will see what happens, fingers crossed.

Hi Thank You for the welcomes. i only lost 1/2lb last week :( been 100% on plan since starting in june and lost 1 stone 3 but only 1 1/2 in last 2 weeks. really feel like i'm doing something wrong, i have still got 6stone 3lb to lose to my target and really dont want to keep losing half pound a week. my consultant said i wasn't eating enough free food, i was having lots of superfree but not enough free so i've upped my free food this week but still feel like i've not lost any, hopefully tonight at weigh in will show me it's working. fingers crossed. 5 hours to weigh in and counting :)

Only lost 1lb again so dissheartened :( trying success express this week to see if it gives my body a kick up the backside. only 3lb to my stone and half 6lb to my club 10 and only 2 lb to get into the next stone bracket really hope i achieve at least 1 of these goals this week xxx

WifeyG said:
Only lost 1lb again so dissheartened :( trying success express this week to see if it gives my body a kick up the backside. only 3lb to my stone and half 6lb to my club 10 and only 2 lb to get into the next stone bracket really hope i achieve at least 1 of these goals this week xxx

Stick with it, I've seen this a lot at group, it's hard and disheartening when you've stuck to it, it's happened to me before too. hang in there and you'll see a drop down the scales after a few disappointing weeks I'm sure.

Good luck.

Hi,I've been 100% every week in 12 weeks and had two STS, it's just how your body works. Try not to think about numbers and awards,just think about your healthy new life,the clothes you'll fancy eventually. And think of weigh in as somewhere you go for a coffee and chat with friends. Relax a bit,it's all going to come off if you stock to plan! Some weeks may be low,others may be higher. Xx

Hi all thank you for your encouraging words i really need them today, just stood on my scales, i know i shouldnt but did and have put a pound on thats even with doing success express all week, hopefully it wont be that i have put on on wed when i weigh in, totally gutted and upset that i've stood on them. even more determined now to do it, xxx

Throw the scales away,or send them to someones home. They won't do you any favours with keeping on track mentally. Make weigh day a surprise. You're paying to be told. I hate thinking scales are making people sad xxx

Throw the scales away,or send them to someones home. They won't do you any favours with keeping on track mentally. Make weigh day a surprise. You're paying to be told. I hate thinking scales are making people sad xxx

thank you ive thrown them on top of the wardrobe where i can't reach them xx

I was silly enough to step on the scales daily since WI last week:eek: and have fretted ever since as was 2lb heavier, gradually decreasing each day and now realise how silly this is as causing myself extra worry:cry:
I have made a promise to myself not to do it:sigh:
I can't do any more than I do as always stay on plan and exercise so guess I need to let my body do the rest:D
I think because I was losing 2lb weekly I was putting the pressure on myself to lose another 2 each week, which I now realise wont always happen:)
Thanks for the post WifeyG, it made me realise the error of my ways:D
Good luck tomorrow everyone:)

been on plan 100% and managed some extra body magic so hoping for a good loss, we'll see tomorrow night.

Good luck everyone for tomorrow.

:DAfter losing 7lb in my first two weeks , am really hoping for another loss !!
Good luck everyone !!

Hi everyone,

Don`t often post on the weighers section. Had a bad week last week but much better this week. Upped my exercise and have been back on plan. Doing mostly green days with a few red thrown in for variety.

Feel much more optomistic about WI than before. Have even broken my habit of weighing at Boots in town the day before WI! Here goes for tomorrow!!:D

WifeyG said:
thank you ive thrown them on top of the wardrobe where i can't reach them xx

Well done,now don't think about any numbers or weight,just stick to plan,that's all any of us can do,stick to it and it will come off xxx

Just to say good luck to all for tomorrow, am feeling nervous, haven't really had a fully focussed week, ah well the bigger picture is that I haven't been horrendous either. :)

Good luck everyone, im hoping to maintain as ive been off plan for 2 weeks but have done a shed load of exercise. See what 6 o'clock brings.

Back