Wednesday Weighers

STS for me, but I mean business now and am in the ZONE for the next 6 weeks :)

Hoping for a loss this week-set myself 2lbs so fingers crossed!!! Eeek! Will post this evening when I know!

Well done trango - wow 7lbs to target. Carbs4ever, great attitude.

WI at 7.30 tonight for me, been on plan 100% but always feel a bit nervous.

Well done,now don't think about any numbers or weight,just stick to plan,that's all any of us can do,stick to it and it will come off xxx

thanks, i've been 100% since i started and never veered of course yet but still getting really small losses, hopefully success express has given my body a boost this week,

good luck everyone for your WI's i've got my fingers crossed for us all xxx

WifeyG said:
thanks, i've been 100% since i started and never veered of course yet but still getting really small losses, hopefully success express has given my body a boost this week,

good luck everyone for your WI's i've got my fingers crossed for us all xxx

How have u found success express am debating whether to give it a go as I could do with the extra healthy extras ?? I've only ever done extra easy x

I've lost 2lbs. I'm really pleased as I've stuck to plan very well this week and I've even had fewer syns than normal. Now I'm only 7lbs heavier than my lowest weight back in December. I've still got a lot of work to do to get back to there and carry on to my target but I've really got back into the zone now.

Good luck everyone else.

TeresaTT said:
I've lost 2lbs. I'm really pleased as I've stuck to plan very well this week and I've even had fewer syns than normal. Now I'm only 7lbs heavier than my lowest weight back in December. I've still got a lot of work to do to get back to there and carry on to my target but I've really got back into the zone now.

Good luck everyone else.

Wahoo well done

Weigh in at 7 tonight!! Eek xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

leah717 said:
good luck for later everyone, I'm not too optimistic as I was out for food and drinks on sat then had a massive binge last night, over 25 syns :( :(

You can't ever second guess weigh ins! Best thing is to do what your doing and face the music!! I'm out for food and drinks this sat

Oooops! So yeah I'm out this sat so gonna have to watch the food and alcohol intake!! Fingers crossed for you hun! Oh and everyone else!!! Xxxx

Oooooo don't know how,well apart from sticking to plan but I lost 3 LB this week,I'm only 2 LB off my2 stone award now ;)

I've just had quite a stodgy week of jacket spuds,tinned veg ravioli, instead of my lunch soup, so I didn't feel lighter

I'm over the moon!

Well done everyone xx

2.5lb off for me, my first half stone sticker too :)

2.5 for me! Only 2 to go until 1.5 stone award-hurray!!

1 pound on!!!!! Yuk. Havent done it properly for 2 weeks so I cant complain. Back on plan from tomorrow. Need 3.5 fory stone so thats what im aiming for..

Back