Wednesday Weighers

Not been on plan for 10 days due to holiday with the kiddies. Expected a slight gain but was a shock to see a 5lb gain. Back on plan now though so hope wont take me to long to loose it. Well done tho to everyone xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 2lbs at weigh in this evening! A big woohoo seeing as I had a couple more glasses of wine at the weekend than I should have! And a second woohoo as I have now hit my 10% Club 10 award! :D

Well done for all the brilliant weight losses.
I've just weighed in for week 3 and have a loss of 3lb. Really happy as that's 10lb in 3 weeks :)
Hope everyone has a great week xx

Wednesday again already? Where has this week gone?! 2lb off for me again this week - yay!! Am down into the '13s' now, and only need 1 more pound for my half stone sticker! Woooo-hoooo!

1lb of for me this week. 1 stone 4lbs in total :D

half a pound off for me tonight. Little by little I am nibbling away those naughty pounds!!!
I received my 'Woman of the Year' award tonight!!! Sash, Certificate, Silver pen on a stand and lovely flowers!! I am so chuffed....

Lost 1.5lb tonight :) made up as I was away this weekend for a friends wedding.

1/2 off, better than a gain I suppose
Well done everyone x

well done to you all, well after my hard week of success express only lost 1lb again!!! going docs tomorrow there must be something wrong :(

Well done everyone, (no matter what the outcome, unless you gorged on choccies and sweets ;)) I wasn't expecting to lose this week (don't know why!) but I lost 1lb and that's great, love it when that happens don't you?

Back