Wednesday Weighers

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow. Ive worked my backside off with exercise this wk but have also been dipping in the biscuit jar so no idea what tomorrow will bring.

Trango said:
Tell me about it hun. Apparently as soon as we have something sugary it causes a huge sugar spike in our body, then we have a dramatic fall of blood sugar so the body then demands more sugar.

I guess if we can control that first emotional craving, then we stand a better chance.

I have been back 100% since admitting what I was struggling with, so also nervous for tomorrow but I drew a bold line under my cravings and feel better for being honest. We will compare notes tomorrow and whatever happens stay firmly focussed ;)

Thanks, you're right, I must go tomorrow and draw a line under it but it's going to be hard, I've been on a roll and done so well in the last month, it's going to be hard to go and face up to the scales but I know if I don't it'll go ons and on.

It was interesting to read about the sugar spike and how the body demands more, that explains a lot! Good luck tomorrow, I will report in and stay focussed from now onwards- I will keep telling myself I can do this !!!

AwaywitheFairies said:
Thanks, you're right, I must go tomorrow and draw a line under it but it's going to be hard, I've been on a roll and done so well in the last month, it's going to be hard to go and face up to the scales but I know if I don't it'll go ons and on.

It was interesting to read about the sugar spike and how the body demands more, that explains a lot! Good luck tomorrow, I will report in and stay focussed from now onwards- I will keep telling myself I can do this !!!

And you will hun as long as you want it, you will get there. Me too :)

Good morning :D

Am crapping it about this evenings weigh in as was ill last week and didn't go so what has happened on the scales I do not know! Have had a couple of bad days food wise, didn't realise at the time but it is now * week so that must have been the reason for the bad food! Have had a sneaky wi at home this morning but think my scales are wrong as it shows a 5.5lb loss, I do not believe that!!

Good luck peeps, will update you later

Have a lovely day :D

J

xx

Another Wednesday, another WI.

Been doing lots of exercise so I`m hopeful for tonight`s WI.

Always feel a little nervous just before stepping on the scales :)

Want to get my 1.5 stone award, need 2lbs to get it!!

Dreading WI after last weeks half a pound that crept on despite being good:eek:. Have been good again this week and been swimming a few times( which may be the problem!). If I put on I don't know what I will do as not helping my anxiety and depression at all:eek:

Holidaygirl10 said:
Dreading WI after last weeks half a pound that crept on despite being good:eek:. Have been good again this week and been swimming a few times( which may be the problem!). If I put on I don't know what I will do as not helping my anxiety and depression at all:eek:

Is rubbish when u have been good and done extra exercise and u have had a gain. ive done lots of exercise this wk and it looks like a gain for me later :). Just have to try and stay focused and dont let it get u down. I have post natel depression so the biscuit jar is calling all day ha. Good luck on ur journey xx

1 pound off for me this week :) onwards and downwards

Only a few more lbs to go to your target. :)

Another Wednesday, another WI.

Been doing lots of exercise so I`m hopeful for tonight`s WI.

Always feel a little nervous just before stepping on the scales :)

Want to get my 1.5 stone award, need 2lbs to get it!!

I'm always a bit nervous too. Hope you get your 2lbs. I need 2.5lbs for my 1.5 stone award.

If you were really good and still had a tiny gain then it should show this week and you may just get a nice good loss. (that's what my consultant says)

Is rubbish when u have been good and done extra exercise and u have had a gain. ive done lots of exercise this wk and it looks like a gain for me later :). Just have to try and stay focused and dont let it get u down. I have post natel depression so the biscuit jar is calling all day ha. Good luck on ur journey xx

Oh Nicky I really feel for you, I had pnd after my dd (16 yesterday :eek:). Exercise is good for any depression but I also know the call of the biscuit tin. Hope one has balanced out the other for you.

fat&40 said:
Only a few more lbs to go to your target. :)

I'm always a bit nervous too. Hope you get your 2lbs. I need 2.5lbs for my 1.5 stone award.

If you were really good and still had a tiny gain then it should show this week and you may just get a nice good loss. (that's what my consultant says)

Oh Nicky I really feel for you, I had pnd after my dd (16 yesterday :eek:). Exercise is good for any depression but I also know the call of the biscuit tin. Hope one has balanced out the other for you.

Thank u, if only u could buy a bottle of will power ha x

I know that feeling re the biscuit jar! I feel for you as had post natal depression and struggled with 3 under 5's at one stage! Maybe that's why as I am 50 now the biscuits are probably the result of my current weight problem!:)
We must be positive:we will do it:)
Good luck at WI, mine is in an hour:eek:

Fraid biccies aren`t my only problem!!

Gotta include crisps, choccie, pies, booze. You name it I got a problem with it!!

Just bought trousers in size 12 for the first time in years!! :D

I too am the "wrong" side of 50!! ( 52 in March!! OMG!!)

Us baby-boomers gotta stick together!! :D

Holidaygirl10 said:
I know that feeling re the biscuit jar! I feel for you as had post natal depression and struggled with 3 under 5's at one stage! Maybe that's why as I am 50 now the biscuits are probably the result of my current weight problem!:)
We must be positive:we will do it:)
Good luck at WI, mine is in an hour:eek:

Thank u, im starting again with a 12 week old after a break of 8 years. Ooohhh good luck mines not till tonight :)

ok, well after my struggle with myself this time last week, I have gained a 1lb. However I am very pleased with that because had I not had the ability to confide with you guys, then draw a line under it from Friday, it would have been so much more.

So while a gain is not what I wanted, it has reminded me not to take a loss for granted. :)

A 1lb gain for me this week, which was so unfair as I have followed the plan 100%.

Rather than let it get me down, I went this afternoon and joined a gym, I go for my induction tomorrow.

my W.I tonight......dreading it.
Been good but its my * week and I feel huge :-(
Ah well....have to face the music and get it overwith.

Good luck everyone x

I'm weighing in at 6:30pm and dreading it, followed plan 110%. If I haven't lost then I'm not going to be happy, I don't drink, don't eat anything sweet, no crisps, nothing. So I know I'll feel dead down about it. Hate this feeling of dread!! X

Hmmm, expecting a gain this week as have been naughty. Since my binge ive tried to be good and have had a couple of 100% days so we'll see! Either way im already thinking about next week and the bumper loss i want to have!!!

Back