Wednesday Weighers

Missed last week as weren't too well n just been weighed today n in 2 weeks... Sts!

That's a miracle coz I've been really bad!!!!

I'm gonna have a 100% week lots of fish n super speed soup n hoping for a good loss

I'm 12 st 8.5 now target is 10.7 can't wait to get to the 11s though!!

Woo Hoo!! 2lb loss this week! Really pleased, as I STS last week. And I was right about those hormones, so I didn't feel bad about last week.

I'm also really pleased to report a total loss of 10lb in 6 weeks. :D

2.5lb on for me this week, was expecting more than that so am quite pleased. Line drawn under last weeks mishaps. Ready to go for it again now.

Good luck everyone.

0.5lb loss this week for me :) I am pleased with that, its a step in the right direction.

well done on all your weight losese so far, I weigh in in about 20mins, *bites nails* been good so we'll see...

Gutted again:put half a pound on:cry:
Group and leader think might mean I need a protein meal before swimming (approx 40 mins non stop 4 times a week) as seem to miss lunch out as swimming is 1 until 2pm and I have a snack when I get home which is a bit late for lunch!
Going away tomorrow for my anniversary so who knows, might lose next week because am going to be a bit off plan, hehe!
Well done those who lost, I'll be back there soon:eek:

lost 1.5lbs this week.Really pleased with that as i went for a bbq this week :)

Hi all

Can I join in? I've just been to my first SW class (last went 5-6yrs ago) I made a decision to join at the weekend so have gone on what I could remember and from this really fab forum. So I was well pleased when I was officially weighed tonight and I'd lost 2lbs..

1lb off and my silver body magic award :)))

4lb off for me tonight, over the moon, weyhey!

As I suspected.... I put on 1/2 lb. Blimmin star week!!!
Ah well. Could have been worse. Looking forward to a loss next week.

Well done everyone x

STS for me this wee. Totally deserved. Its only by sheer will power the past couple of days that i think i saved myself from a 2lb gain!! Had my weigh in treat of a little bit of chinese. On it tomorrow...want 2 off minimum for my 1.5 stone award but ideally 3 off to make up for this week!!

Back