Wednesday Weighers

Wooo! Another 2lb off for me. Happy bunny :) :bunnydance:

Well done to the rest of you! x

Hello everyone hope the news is good for everyone, I lost
-1lbs today so in 6 weeks I lost
6lb (that means only one pound to go until I reach my -7lb goal!! O_O)
Yay! My progress is slow because of underactive thyroid, but I have actually LOST 6lb..altogether, Finally it's working YAY! lol sorry I have been trying for a while :p if I try even better and eat more free and super free food I might lose 2lb next week :D

Stayed the same this week! I need a kick up the backside! I had put on 2.5 lb over my holiday and had two weigh in since then were I lost 0.5 lb each time! Looking back on my record I am the same weight now as I was in the middle of July!!!! I need to get totally focussed on this plan!!! (at least I didn't put on i suppose!)

Gained 1lb but totally expected due to my birthday and my sisters birthday celebrations at the weekend. I think it was only due to getting back on track Monday morning that it was only 1lb as I was expecting ALOT more. Totally focused on a big loss next week now.

3 1/2lbs gone this week :)

I had a 0.5lb gain tonight, my first gain since starting SW, felt a bit gutted but was expecing more, I've had a really terrible week and have not stayed on plan really at all, never mind tomorrow is a new week and I'm gonna work really hard to have a good loss next week!

Well dine everyone for your loses, good luck for next week!! :)

1.5lb off tonight got my 1 1/2st award annnnnnd my TARGET!!!!!!!!!! ??????????

Well done Jenny on reaching your target and everyone else with losses.

I've lost 2lbs, bit disappointed if I'm being honest - really wanted that other 0.5 lbs to get my 1.5 stone award. Now I really do need to give myself a talking to for a good loss next week.

Hi all, hope you all had the loss you were looking for! And if not, tomorrow is another day!
Weighed in last night and 2lbs off which in very happy with!
This forum is such a help as well, i've been raving about it in group!
x

I lost a pound this week was hoping for 3 awh well hopefully I lose 2pound or more this week :D

Back