Wednesday Weighers

babybuffy84 said:
Had a few bad days again hoping I can turn it round now before weigh in 3 days and counting !!!
I'm desperate to see the next stone bracket this week !!! Speed foods all the way for me now !!
How's everyone elses week gone so far x

Good luck hope u get a good result, im hoping to get my stone award, been on up to now so fingers crossed :)

Had a few bad days again hoping I can turn it round now before weigh in 3 days and counting !!!
I'm desperate to see the next stone bracket this week !!! Speed foods all the way for me now !!
How's everyone elses week gone so far x

Good luck, i've been there so many times lol.

Not ben too bad, my scales are being kind so hopefully on wednesday theirs will be too hehe x

Had a good week, however an unexpected totm is leaving me feel very bloated and like I have put on half a stone lol. Sure that's not the case but ......

Trango said:
Had a good week, however an unexpected totm is leaving me feel very bloated and like I have put on half a stone lol. Sure that's not the case but ......

Trango have you tried deflatine? It helps reduce my bloating x

Trango said:
No I haven't, is it a tablet?
Might look at it, going into Tesco's later x Thanks Jenny

Yea they r rennies - taste vile lol but reduce that acidy bloaty feeling. You can also get some that help with water retention as well. I don't use it for my weight loss that week altho I'm sure it helps but stops me feeling so crappy x

Trango said:

I really know what you mean there! It's funny how you can feel like you've gained when you haven't! The power of the mind hey? Lol, I am sure you will have done well despite how you feel.

Well I was still stuffing my face and off plan on Friday then woke up Saturday and have given it 110% since. I have no idea what the scales will say tomorrow, if I could shift my 2.5lb gain from last week that would be fab but that may be a little too optimistic so I have no expectations and will just take whatever I get and hope its a loss :)

Good luck everybody.

I'm always 100% but I've just eaten sw chip,baked beans and mushroom cheese omelette,I now feel as big as a house! I try not to eat stodge night before weigh in but I failed lol. Oops x

Good luck all x

AwaywitheFairies said:
I really know what you mean there! It's funny how you can feel like you've gained when you haven't! The power of the mind hey? Lol, I am sure you will have done well despite how you feel.

Well I was still stuffing my face and off plan on Friday then woke up Saturday and have given it 110% since. I have no idea what the scales will say tomorrow, if I could shift my 2.5lb gain from last week that would be fab but that may be a little too optimistic so I have no expectations and will just take whatever I get and hope its a loss :)

Good luck everybody.

Thx and good luck to you too x

Morning Ladies !! Another 2lb off this week! I'm so pleased :) .

I was ill on Monday though so hardly ate anything at all. Still not feeling 100%, however, was back at work yesterday.

Susy.

good luck everyone - I weigh in tonight .....

on a positive note I've just checked my syns for the week (I only check this out of habit every week before wi) and despite me having a flexible day on Saturday - 60 syns (actually had 61.5) I've had 104.5 syns this week - well that was something of a fluke.

1.5lb off for me, pleased with that

Hello strangers, is there anybody still in this room from the start of summer?!
Well after a not so successful summer trying to go it alone due to my work shifts I am rejoining class tonight. I just had a sneeky peek at my scales and its back up to the mid 12s Had managed to stay 2 lbs within last class weight until last week I had a week full of dinners out and lots of koppaberg strawberry and lime ciders to celebrate turning 30.
Hope your all doing well!

Only an hour until weigh in!!! Nervous as feel bloated so just wanna get it over with can't see me getting my 1.5 stone award tonight ( still 2lbs off it grrrrr!!!!) fingers crossed for everyone tonight!! Xx

Loser alert! Can't quite believe 3 LB off :0, I honestly felt stuffed after my tea last night! Slimmer of week! Won the raffle, garlic pot and garlic! I should be pleased,happy blah blah but I'm upset, there's a very slim over 60 lady at our small group,over this last month I've noticed like things she's said/ done for the slimmer of week basket,things like bringing nothing ( not bothered) bringing mouldy fruit ( disgusted) putting things in then announcing that was for her lunch. Last week she brought an alpen light,and asked me where the raffle prize was so she could add it? ( we don't give to raffle prize,only sow basket) when I said " oh you mean sow basket? She flew "No! " Every week I take a fold up bag with my sw pack/ book in,my sow contribution,and yes my bag to take home raffle prize or slimmer of week prize IF I win. Today two new ladies joined,my friend and I were talking to them and helping , all of a sudden woman above shouts in front of everyone " have you brought your shopping bag fill up with slimmer of week food???" :0 Omg in all my days of old slimming world I have never encountered anyone so rude,bitter,begrudging and thoughtless Biatch!?! I kicked my bessy next to me and she looked at me shocked. I am the only one who bakes anything for tester days,or take things in not on tester days! I more than give back what I receive to class. I CANNOT beheld responsible for everyones weekly losses?!? It's not my fault we're a tiny group and I've won 10 out of 15 SOW ?!? Quite frankly I feel like throwing her mouldy contribution in her face if I win next week! I actually told my Con at end of class,as I HELP,when everyone else bogs off home ,she laughed and said "oh she's like that! Ignore her!" Well Thanks Mrs she's made me feel like sh@t. I mean I can't imagine any of us saying on a weekly basis "omg i hope I win 10 apples tomorrow at class,as of course thats why I go weekly?!? Pfft! " I hope she doesn't come back! I don't go anywhere socially bar slimming and I love going,and love the lovely friends I've made. Anyways rant over. By chance someone from morning group brought apples in from tree for us,so now i have them ready to try and make lisa loo cake at some point ;) Tea is chicken breast wrapped in bacon,stuffed with garlic Philly ,with sw chips, broccoli,carrots cauli. Made BBQ sauce last night,as I knew i wouldn't have time tonight. Xx

Well done everyone xxxx

Good luck for tonight's xx

Back