Wednesday Weighers

icklekimmy said:
Hello strangers, is there anybody still in this room from the start of summer?!
Well after a not so successful summer trying to go it alone due to my work shifts I am rejoining class tonight. I just had a sneeky peek at my scales and its back up to the mid 12s Had managed to stay 2 lbs within last class weight until last week I had a week full of dinners out and lots of koppaberg strawberry and lime ciders to celebrate turning 30.
Hope your all doing well!

Hello hun it's good to see you back on here. Welcome xxx

1.5lb off for me. Another 1lb to my stone award, so that will be off next week.

Bunnylush she sounds like a cow! Just ignore her! Sounds like shes jealous of you winning slimmer of the week! Well done though, brilliant loss!

I lost 3 pounds this week after a week of really trying! I'm really trying to get back into it now :)

STS for me this week but I did have a desert on Sunday and dinner out last night

Last edited:
lost 1lb so happy thought i had gained felt like i had. fingers crossed for next week want my 2 stone, so need to loose 2.5lbs.

i lost 1.5 lb this week and got my 1 stone award! I am over the moon, fingers crossed your all happy with your losses too this week and if you've gained that you know there's always a next week :)

i put up 1.5lb this week :( tho i did have 4 days drinking and eating crap so hopin next week will be better!

Well done on all your losses this weel folks! Well after three months off plan have put on five pounds.... Could have been alot worse i suppose!

My first WI today, i last weighed in last thurs but changed it to a wednesday as much more convinient.

Anyway...6 days on plan and i've lost 4.5lb! YAY!

4lb off for me this week so well chuffed, should keep me motivated for this week

Hi and well done everyone!

New here and my first week so I lost 8lbs! More than happy with that! :) loving my first week can't wait for the next!

That's a fab weightloss, well done you

Back