Wednesday Weighers

1.5 lbs off for me this week and got my 1.5 stone award :D

Last edited:
Yes ladies I am back on track!!!! 2 lb off for me tonight. Yippee

Congrats on your weightloss sugarpuffjane

Thanks Missy B !!! I am loving the praise and surprise of friends and family at my weight loss.

You're welcome, and you deserve it. It's amazing how support and priase can boost you up on a "not so good day".

1.5lbs off for me so pleased after my 1lb gain last week plus that was with a few naughty drinks thrown in. Am going for a super loss next week to get to my half stone so lots os speed soup and super free snacks me thinks!!

Gained 1lb this week, I've had 2 gains in a row now :'( I have really struggled the last few weeks and have alot going on due to my relationship breaking up and alot of worry with where I'm gonna live etc but that's not really an excuse, really have to get on it again from tomorrow, I NEED to lose this weight, well done everyone else on ur losses x

Wentbacktobed said:
Wd thefinalcountdown, that 's a great loss!

Thank you! I really wasn't expecting that big a loss at all, was hoping for 2lb! Was feeling really low earlier too, it was just what I needed to put a smile on my face :)

Well done to everyone else as well!

Another 3.5lbs gone tonight & my 4 stone award!

I dodnt even get to group this week. I've been so stressed out this week with things that have been going on that I havent been sleeping, been up since 4:40am today and had a nap this afternoon before group and my OH said that I always stick to plan so its just double the loss next week. But I feel so guilty not going!!!

Try and think about next weigh in and keep positive,like hubs said,a bog loss to look forwards to xx

Thanks, i've started a dairy on the site, I think that'll help take the burden off of me if you know what I mean? My OH is trying to convince me i've done nothing wrong but I feel like I have! Argh! Feelings, who needs em! x:)

You have not done wrong, lifes got the better of you. Eating a big cake,fish and chips and deciding you can't face weigh in,would be doing yourself wrong. Pretend you've been away,lol, that way you've just had a holiday week xx

1lb down for me last night, which I am happy with - I tend to be a slow loser most of the time and had friends staying with us at the weekend, so a tad more vino than I should have had really, so 1lb is good.

Another 1 1/2lbs and I'll have lost 1 1/2 stone :) Visiting the parents this weekend so will have to try and be good in the hope I'll get my next award come next Wednesday!

Some great losses again this week - well done everyone.

1 1/2 lbs off for me this week and got my 1 1/2 stone award :D

1lb down for me last night, which I am happy with - I tend to be a slow loser most of the time and had friends staying with us at the weekend, so a tad more vino than I should have had really, so 1lb is good.

Another 1 1/2lbs and I'll have lost 1 1/2 stone :) Visiting the parents this weekend so will have to try and be good in the hope I'll get my next award come next Wednesday!

1.5 lbs and 1.5 stone award for me too (& sotw)

Thanks, i've started a dairy on the site, I think that'll help take the burden off of me if you know what I mean? My OH is trying to convince me i've done nothing wrong but I feel like I have! Argh! Feelings, who needs em! x:)

I started a diary yesterday too, mostly for me to unburden myself. I'll add link to my siggy.

Last edited:
Back