Wednesday Weighers

Have post natel depression at the min so decided to give myself a week off plan and exercise. A no pressure week. Back on plan from thursday though only need a 1lb for my stone award.

Good luck to u all for weds hope u all do really well xx

Ah Nicky,
Hope this passes soon enjoy the sunshine this week. Get out and get some rays

:bighug:

Have post natel depression at the min so decided to give myself a week off plan and exercise. A no pressure week. Back on plan from thursday though only need a 1lb for my stone award.

Good luck to u all for weds hope u all do really well xx

Take the week off, relax and don't be too hard on yourself. Having a youngster around is tiring enough without giving yourself extra things to worry about.

I hope you will feel brighter soon, how old is your little one?

Thanks for your good luck wishes even though you aren't feeling too good yourself. Here's a big hug from us to you :grouphugg:

keep in touch anyway, you aren't by yourself xxx :):):)

Oh my god! How? Why? Weighed this morning and I have put on THREE POUNDS! I don't get it I've been on it 100 per cent but I did have a bar of chocolate extra. I do have a major cold. Could that be it? Not taking medicine but tablets

ceriann said:
Oh my god! How? Why? Weighed this morning and I have put on THREE POUNDS! I don't get it I've been on it 100 per cent but I did have a bar of chocolate extra. I do have a major cold. Could that be it? Not taking medicine but tablets

I doubt 1 bar extra would have made that much off a difference did u do anything different did u have your superfree ?? And the cold might have something to do with it

I eat loads of fruit, my breakfasts are weetabix and milk, evening meals are usually meat and veg and lunch time meals are pasta and salmon. My syns is always a tube of fruitella and options choc drink. I walk around half hour a day as well as a busy day. I recently had prostap injections in readiness for a hysterectomy, but I've finished the course and am starting to have periods again.

Aww Ceriann, I feel for you hun, if there is no reason why you should have gained, then stay with it and it should show next week!

I only shifted 1/2lb this week. That's two weeks combining to lose the 1lb that I gained three weeks ago, hmm!!!

Mind you, last week was a star week, this week would have been the build up to my usual star week! Who knows as I am all over the place atm. Still it is coming off but slowly that's for sure.

7lb to get to target :D

2.5lb off for me, very pleased

Ah Nicky,
Hope this passes soon enjoy the sunshine this week. Get out and get some rays

:bighug:

Thank you very much, def getting there and this weather certainly helps xx

Take the week off, relax and don't be too hard on yourself. Having a youngster around is tiring enough without giving yourself extra things to worry about.

I hope you will feel brighter soon, how old is your little one?

Thanks for your good luck wishes even though you aren't feeling too good yourself. Here's a big hug from us to you :grouphugg:

keep in touch anyway, you aren't by yourself xxx :):):)

Thank you for your lovely message. He is 14 weeks, I have two others aswell 7 and 11. Starting to feel so much better. Enjoyed my no pressure week and I still lost a pound ha. Back on track from tomorrow, got Zumba tomorrow night and that always lifts my mood xxx

Gutted- again! Put on 1lb, no idea why:cry:
Still swimming, walking and cycling - and eating as per plan!:eek:
If I carry on this way maybe I will lose weight when I go to Egypt all inclusive for a week,hehe (in 12 days time):p

Holidaygirl10 said:
Gutted- again! Put on 1lb, no idea why:cry:
Still swimming, walking and cycling - and eating as per plan!:eek:
If I carry on this way maybe I will lose weight when I go to Egypt all inclusive for a week,hehe (in 12 days time):p

Oh gutted, its so upseting when that happens. Ive had a total week off plan and exercise and lost a pound!! How that works I dont know. Good luck for next week and have a lovely hol xx

A few unhappy peeps - hope your body is just playing silly sods (as they do) and you have good losses next week.

Weigh in at 7pm for me - wish me luck!

2 off for me!! Finally got my 1.5 stone award!! Hurray!! Xx

Back