Wednesday Weighers

I lost 1.5lb this week :)

I also got slimmer of the month!!! :eek: So happy with that!! :bliss:

Well done to all of you who weighed in this week! xxx

1.5lb off this week :) well done everyone

Another 1lb off last night. Seem to be following the scenic route on this weight loss journey but never mind I have until May next year to hit target for my sisters wedding. Another 35lbs to go!!

1lb off for me yesterday too. Trying to keep it off at a work conference :-(

5lbs for me this week :D
Very happy

Well done, some great weight losses. :)

3.5 off for me this week, sotw & sotm :D, 2.5 to get to 2 stone & club 10

Last edited:
congratulations everyone on your weight losses, i lost 2lb this week and reached my club 10 :D also got sotw for the first time :D made up only 3 and 1/2lb to my 2 stone award and 2 1/2 lb to my total weight loss of 5stone :) x

1/2 off this week very happy with it despite being small as iv been awful this week (bf's dad passed away and had funeral etc so we been eating alot of take aways etc and not been bothered cooking)

sorry to hear about bf dad. under the circumstances any loss is good

WifeyG said:
congratulations everyone on your weight losses, i lost 2lb this week and reached my club 10 :D also got sotw for the first time :D made up only 3 and 1/2lb to my 2 stone award and 2 1/2 lb to my total weight loss of 5stone :) x

That's amazing, well done you, good luck for next week Hun :)

There's a few things I'm changing this week like trying to drink at least 2 litres of water every day, having superspeed soup and eating as much superfree as I can. I'm gunning for at least a 1.5lb loss next week as I want my half stone award!

ceriann said:
Oh my god! How? Why? Weighed this morning and I have put on THREE POUNDS! I don't get it I've been on it 100 per cent but I did have a bar of chocolate extra. I do have a major cold. Could that be it? Not taking medicine but tablets

Hi Ceriann

I have been off work poorly all week and not really eaten much yet I have put on a few pounds too so I sympathise with you. It's not fair. Just hoping that once I'm well and I keep sticking to it, I will have a loss next week. Hope you do too x

lilaloves said:
Hey lovelies!

I don't know if I have posted on Wednesday thread before but looks like Im gonna be staying here so hello!

5lbs off for me tonight.
This week is my year on slimming world too.
Very happy anniversary present to myself! haha

Fabulous. Everybody has had such good losses. Well done to all x

A bit if a late check in but I managed 1.5 off this week, 3lbs to go for my 2 stone award, am pulling out all the stops to get there so we'll see what happens on Wednesday.

Well done everyone, for those who've lost and to those that didn't get what they expected but aren't giving up!

Back