Wednesday Weighers

babybuffy84 said:
Hows everyones were gone mines been up and down lol !!! Seem to be good week/ bad week lately !!!

For once, amazing, lots of exercise, stuck to plan 100% and the most syns I've had on any one day was 4.5, so excited but also apprehensive about 2M weigh in as I know sometimes a fab week doesn't always equate to a loss to match!!

Wow AwaywitheFairies 4.5 a day? Wish I could be that strong!

Ive stuck to it this week but not wrote it down, got abit fed up that a perfect week hasnt moved me more then a pound :( but I hope next week will have that little extra, gonna add exercise to at least 4 of the days, at least 5 a day and some water.

Having a light tea tonight hoping it might help tomorow, lots of fruit mainly x

Fingers crossed for tomorrow everyone!!

Good luck everyone, I will need it,been on couch ill all week virtually, stuck to plan,but no exercise ,feel like a bloater! X

I am excited about weigh in tonight, hope to have shifted at least 1lb for my stone award!! I weigh 11st 4.5lbs on my own scales which would mean 3.5 off!! The diff between my own scales and c's is usually about 1/2lb either way!! But I know I will be a bit heavier by this evening as always, any tips for keeping the increase minimal until weigh in later this evening?

Hope everyone is going to have a good wi

J
x

Have a great holiday and well done to everyone who has weighed and lost so far. Im hoping for a 1lb tonight after last weeks 2lb shocker!! tend to have a good one then a not so good one...so will probably be 1/2 to a lb but as long as its coming off and evens itself up over the month i dont care... 6.5 lbs to go to my 2stone award and i want that by the end of october...better pull my finger out realy!

I have everythign crossed for people today...still...

Good luck everyone

Great we are always aiming for something - I want 2.5 lbs off for 2 stone & club 10.

Yes another 2lb off for me. 5lb till target :)

Good luck everyone x

Congrats must be a great feeling :)

Good luck everyone

Great we are always aiming for something - I want 2.5 lbs off for 2 stone & club 10.

F&40 my second message to you :p I want to lose 2lbs to get BACK my 2st and 10% good luck :fingerscrossed:

Can I join?

Hi - can I join this thread please?

I started back at SW last week after a long time off - had my first WI last night and chuffed to bits to have lost 5lbs!

Thought would be best to log it on a weds as my meeting isnt till late on a tues.

My name is Rachel and Im looking to get back down to somewhere in the 10's by xmas!

Hey all I got 2lbs off this week :D Better then the 1lb I expected, Im hoping next week will take abit extra off seen as I was so good this week, Ive aimed for 3lbs next week. So far with 2 weeks at SW Ive lost 6.5lbs :bliss:

We also did an xmas target so Ive set my self a low goal of a 7.5 loss that would mean my 1stone sticker :)

Hi - can I join this thread please?

I started back at SW last week after a long time off - had my first WI last night and chuffed to bits to have lost 5lbs!

Thought would be best to log it on a weds as my meeting isnt till late on a tues.

My name is Rachel and Im looking to get back down to somewhere in the 10's by xmas!

Hi Rachel - great start. You'll find loads of support on these boards. :)

Hey all I got 2lbs off this week :D Better then the 1lb I expected, Im hoping next week will take abit extra off seen as I was so good this week, Ive aimed for 3lbs next week. So far with 2 weeks at SW Ive lost 6.5lbs :bliss:

We also did an xmas target so Ive set my self a low goal of a 7.5 loss that would mean my 1stone sticker :)

Well done Cassy :) I'm sure you'll have that shiny soon.

Delighted to say that I lost 2.5lb this week: wow I am sooooo chuffed after a few bad weeks:D
Off on my hols to Egypt all inclusive so coming off plan for a couple of weeks but I will be back on plan on my return:)
I aimed to lose weight for my holiday and I did it: 1 stone 1.5lb and now all my lovely frocks fit and I will feel much happier in my swimsuit!:)

Back