Wednesday Weighers

Ah thanks, will do. Need lots of inspiration so I dont fall into the trap of eating the same things all the time!
x

Hi Rachel,

:welcome:
You will love MiniMins lots of inspiration here.
Well done :wee: good weight lose.
Check out peoples diaries and challenges

October challenge
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/235263-outstanding-october-challenge.html

Sexy Santa
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/220094-six-months-sexy-santa-team.html

And stones ranges
Slimming World - Through the stones to your zone - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Well done losers!!

I'm happy with 1 LB off after being ill all week. Slimmer of week.

I wrote 22 LB in the 11 weeks to Xmas on our sw Xmas tree ;)

I am not happy at all, a 0.5lb gain for me today. Followed plan 100% and at the gym 5 times.

At IT today only 5 people had lost weight in the whole class, against better than expected losses last week. In fact at my C's large evening class last week everyone lost weight, she had zero gains.

Maybe I am a bit cynical, but I don't think her scales must have been right last week.

I think that's happened at our class once, don't worry as long as you know,don't let it throw your week this week,keep up the good work xxx

I am not happy at all, a 0.5lb gain for me today. Followed plan 100% and at the gym 5 times.

At IT today only 5 people had lost weight in the whole class, against better than expected losses last week. In fact at my C's large evening class last week everyone lost weight, she had zero gains.

Maybe I am a bit cynical, but I don't think her scales must have been right last week.

My mum left a SW group after that happend, everyone in the whole class lost 5lbs+ then was refused refunds when it was obvious down to broken scales.

Don't be too upset with the half because sometimes it takes a week to catch up :) Keep up with being good :)

Well done everyone xx

1lb on for me this week. Been off plan for 2 weeks so very pleased. Need 2 next wk for my stone award so fingers crossed.

Well done everyone :))

Half a pound on for me this week. In all fairness, it could've been a lot worse! Back on track 100% today though so it'll be off next week.

Stayed the same this week which I've put down to a completely off plan night on Friday and was wasn't quite able to turn it around in time but at least I didn't gain so pleased with that but am so determined to lose more next week!!

Well back to group after a few weeks off. Put on 4lbs which isn't so awful but it's taken me over my starting weight :-( which wouldnt even be so awful if i hadnt lost a stine, got my award and then put the weight back on!!! Absolutely crazy. Have completely lost my motivation recently. Anyway determined to get back on track now. Have set myself a two stone target for Xmas. Looking forward to this week and seeing the scales next week!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been away for a week and came back to 0.5lb off :):)

16lb down and counting :)

Well done everyone !

well done to everyone so far im down 2.5lb this week :)

I gained half a pound this week!! Boo Hoo! But it was my birthday and I had a fabulous family BBQ at the weekend.
I made my wish on the Christmas tree at group tonight to lose AT LEAST a stone before Christmas (although to keep on target it should be 20 LB!!!), now its in writing I have GOT to get there!
I have been getting no where recently (is it call plateauing!) for the past few weeks I have only moved a few pounds or maintaining. I have decided with my consultant to write a food diary, somthing I haven't done since starting. Hopefully it will reveal a lot of mysteries!!! Good luck to everyone this week!

Another 2 lb off for me :) TBH I'm quite surprised, as this hasn't been my best week. I suppose I'll need to compensate this week and cross my fingers and hope I don't gain next W/I.

1 1/2lbs gone this week, got my 4 1/2 stone award :eek:)

Back