Wednesday Weighers

well done everyone. 2lb off for me this week so going for 1.5 this week to get my 2 stone award :) x

Hello all! I'm back to join the Wednesday weighers. I've just rejoined after not having a group due to going home from uni for the summer and am now back to uni and back to Slimming World.

I lost 7.5lbs this week! Delighted!

STS this week. 8lbs from target.

So near yet so far away...

4lbs for me this week.
Dont think these big losses will hold for much longer but i can hope haha

Well done all.

1.5lbs "ON" for me oh joy :cry:
Guess I shouldn't have had the extra treat bars and vodka on the weekend :eek:

Some brilliant losses from wednesday weighers!!! Definately the lucky board - have joined the right one!

3lbs down for me last night, but think that's more down to me not eating barely anything since Sunday lunchtime, due to current personal circumstances. Just not hungry and when I do force myself to eat then it makes a re-appearance :(

Tbh, I was considering not bothering to go to class anymore as I only go to weigh and the consultant isn't great. When I got home from work last night and jumped on the scales it showed a 3lb loss so decided to go and get it done officially... not a great atmosphere though when I had to go along with my ex, and while he was trying to put on an act that things were fine I just couldn't play along, so I must have looked like a right misery cow.

Fingers crossed that in a couple of weeks time I will have moved, and that also means moving group if I do decide to carry on. Current train of thought is to join the new group nearest to where I will, fingers crossed, be living and start staying for Group. I will be living on my own in a tiny annex and don't really have anyone around here apart from those I work with, so am figuring that it'll at least get me out of the house for one evening a week and maybe meet some new people (hopefully they will be less cliquey than my current Group).

Sorry, that was a rather long post just to update you all on my weigh in wasn't it?!

3lbs on in 2 weeks (missed last weeks weigh in) and also quit smoking after 16 years...so bit miffed but i'll get over it, onward and downwards!Just makes me more determined to stick to it and prove to myself i can do it x

3lbs down for me last night, but think that's more down to me not eating barely anything since Sunday lunchtime, due to current personal circumstances. Just not hungry and when I do force myself to eat then it makes a re-appearance :(

Tbh, I was considering not bothering to go to class anymore as I only go to weigh and the consultant isn't great. When I got home from work last night and jumped on the scales it showed a 3lb loss so decided to go and get it done officially... not a great atmosphere though when I had to go along with my ex, and while he was trying to put on an act that things were fine I just couldn't play along, so I must have looked like a right misery cow.

Fingers crossed that in a couple of weeks time I will have moved, and that also means moving group if I do decide to carry on. Current train of thought is to join the new group nearest to where I will, fingers crossed, be living and start staying for Group. I will be living on my own in a tiny annex and don't really have anyone around here apart from those I work with, so am figuring that it'll at least get me out of the house for one evening a week and maybe meet some new people (hopefully they will be less cliquey than my current Group).

Sorry, that was a rather long post just to update you all on my weigh in wasn't it?!

Sounds like you're having a rough time atm, but you can see light at the end and in a few weeks I hope you find a new group with friendly peeps - makes all the difference.

Just a pound this week. This week is no alcohol challenge week for me as I think this is where I tend to tell fibs to myself about number of syns!

KittenKat said:

I defiantly think you should join a new group when you've moved,new start new friends ;) it's so easy to get off track if not at class xx

Well done everyone xx

Hi all, I'm not a regular on these things but I'm always on for ages when i do come by.. find them very interesting and helpful! :)
had my 3rd WI yesterday and only lost .5lbs, althou I'm 'on', I'm a bit gutted it wasn't more, but hey must stay positive as it was a loss nonetheless! ;)

Good luck with your week and good luck for next Wednesday's WI! :D

Thank you @bunnylush! Nice to be here lol! Yes I agree. It's a loss so that's good! ;)

Thank you @BunnyLush! I agree, better the loss than anything else! good luck for Wednesday!

Well here's my first post!
I only lost 2lbs last week, I'm hoping for a loss this coming Wednesday but I've been struggling to stick to the diet recently, I usually end up not eating enough... I need to find my motivation again!
Good luck for Wednesday everyone :)

Wednesday could be a bad day for me, I ate way too much cake this weekend :( Am disappointed in myself but am putting it down to being * week, time to get on the superspeed soup and drink tons of water, see if I can't flush some of the bad stuff away!

Max&GabrielsMum said:
Wednesday could be a bad day for me, I ate way too much cake this weekend :( Am disappointed in myself but am putting it down to being * week, time to get on the superspeed soup and drink tons of water, see if I can't flush some of the bad stuff away!

Snap I've had a bad week too !!! Hoping to turn it around and am hoping for a STS by getting back on track today !! Xx

Back