Wednesday Weighers

Well I was really good until yesterday then had nandos and sweeties, oh and then to top it off had toad on the hole with gravy (a synned one) and curly wurlys but back on track today. Still hoping for a loss as first week on plan for a while so like the first week all over again!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know its not Wednesday but had an appt at hospital today and they had to weigh me and it was around the same time I normally get weighed on a wed... and to my surprise (as not had a good week :() I got weighed in Kgs at 101.8kgs, so I worked it back to pounds and got 16st... woohoo!! :bliss:
maybe by Wednesday I may even get the elusive 1/2st award.. that'd be nice.. ?!?! :sign0009:

My first week weigh in on wednesday...:D Ive been good i really hope i have lost something.

Damn star week - i have been known to *literally* put on 7lb overnight.

Elementhia said:
My first week weigh in on wednesday...:D Ive been good i really hope i have lost something.

Hey. Welcome and good luck! I am known to put on during star week too. Had mine last week and only lost 1/2. Was gutted but at least it was a loss. Hope you get a loss too. Even if it is a small one. It all adds up! :)

:welcome: I think most of us can relate to that - I once put a stone on in a week :eek: (and it wasn't choccie related)

Hey. Welcome and good luck! I am known to put on during star week too. Had mine last week and only lost 1/2. Was gutted but at least it was a loss. Hope you get a loss too. Even if it is a small one. It all adds up! :)

Morning Wednesday weighers - hope we are all doing well today for last push before wi tomorrow (unless you've done a sneaky like natzta ;)).

@fat&40... Lol! Sneaky hey?! Haha!

I've been good! Fingers crossed for tomorrow everyone! Anyone else do the whole...go for a wee...shed clothes...spit into the toilet, drink nothing 2 hours before...take shoes off....lol

Elementhia said:
I've been good! Fingers crossed for tomorrow everyone! Anyone else do the whole...go for a wee...shed clothes...spit into the toilet, drink nothing 2 hours before...take shoes off....lol

Lol,lol,lol good luck peeps! X

Elementhia said:

Totally! :D doesn't everyone?! ;)

of course - it's the law isn't it :D

yes i go the whole hog lol it seems to work though iv lost for 16 weeks :) x

well done, I've lost every week (so far) and my routine is one I'm staying with too.

Defo not had a good week am on the gain train for sure !!!

hope the gain (if it is a gain) isn't too bad and more importantly that you enjoyed it - after all it's only a couple of weeks longer to target :D

I wi at 7pm so a bit of time for me to wait - 0.5 lbs will get me 2 stone and club 10 - but will I be happy with 0.5 lb - nah course I want more. ;)

Good luck everyone

Had my WI today and lost 4lbs! :D so chuffed! Even got my 1/2st award that I was hoping for! *Edited Even SOTW too!*
Not sure how I've done it but hey, hopefully get another loss next week! ;)

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone weighing in today, hope you all get the result you want! :) xx

Back