Wednesday Weighers

Good luck today everybody! I am about to brave my first go of 30 day shred so heres hoping i manage to hobble my weary muscles to WI later on!!!

icklekimmy said:
Good luck today everybody! I am about to brave my first go of 30 day shred so heres hoping i manage to hobble my weary muscles to WI later on!!!

Oh be careful exercising before weigh in !!! I find I always gain now I don't exercise on a wed my c said it's cause your muscles hold on to water after exercising x

Oh be careful exercising before weigh in !!! I find I always gain now I don't exercise on a wed my c said it's cause your muscles hold on to water after exercising x

I think you may be right, i weighed myself on house scales two days ago and was two pounds down and just did there and coming up as sts, oh oh!

Good luck today everyone! I don't weigh in until tonight.

Don't really feel like i've lost anything but seeing as i had a big lose last week, i wouldn't be suprised.

Ooo this could make sense then, mum and I always walk to the club itself so maybe that means we've actually lost more than the scales say.

Had my WI today and lost 4lbs! :D so chuffed! Even got my 1/2st award that I was hoping for! Not sure how I've done it but hey, hopefully get another loss next week! ;)

Congrats hun! The first loss is one of the best feelings :)

Hey all got a 1 and half loss today and got my half a stone sticker!!

I'm happy with that seen as this last 7 days I've had a subway, chinese, mcdonalds and chips shop, its been a stressful week! all though all them above have been a quarter portion as I used to have just had a toby carvery and back on the diet tomorrow :)

Hey all got a 1 and half loss today and got my half a stone sticker!!

I'm happy with that seen as this last 7 days I've had a subway, chinese, mcdonalds and chips shop, its been a stressful week! all though all them above have been a quarter portion as I used to have just had a toby carvery and back on the diet tomorrow :)

Well done on the shiny Cassy. Back on plan and a nice loss next week too.

Another 1 off for me :) really happy as that's only 4lb to get to target!

Hi everybody! :wavey:

It's my first weigh in tonight, hope you don't mind if I join some fellow Wednesday weighers? Little bit nervous about it, especially since the friend I joined with last week has booked this week off!

:cross: for everybody and me too!

Back