Wednesday Weighers

Congrats on the losses ladies :)
I've maintained this week, which I'm happy with as I thought it would be a gain! I have this forum to help with motivation/inspiration now though, so back on track this week!

wooo 2lb loss for me this week.Only half a lb to loose for my club 10 next week :D

well done everyone, i lost 3lb this week and got my half stone award woohoo
EQmYaYEdOQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Well done everyone!

First weigh in for me and didn't expect much of a loss as felt I've eaten a lot! Was wondering whether SW would be right for me.

I lost 6.5 lbs!

Amazing losses! Well done everybody!

I lost 5lbs :D

Oh my god, one pound on! Felt awful at group but c also mentioned the water retained when exercising. Maybe went a bit ott this week thinking i was a fitness guru first week back doing more tham walking the dog!

Well done everybody else for losses!

...wait for it...8lb loss?!!! 8!!! Got my 1/2 stone award o.0 definately is a thin person in there somewhere wanting out!

Nah but seriously - chuffed as but Star week just finiishing so lots of water in there. Been very good though!

Elementhia said:
...wait for it...8lb loss?!!! 8!!! Got my 1/2 stone award o.0 definately is a thin person in there somewhere wanting out!

Nah but seriously - chuffed as but Star week just finiishing so lots of water in there. Been very good though!

I'm in awe! Well done. Is that your first week? X

2lbs off for me this week, I'm now 1lb off halfway to target. Next week I should be the right side of halfway!

Hi another newbie here,weds WI Hope its ok to join you all.Happy to say 1 lb off this week,taking me to 11 in 5 weeks,but been my * week ,hoping for a good loss next week

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I've stayed the same this week (thankfully - had a bit of a wobble towards the end of last week and TOTM this week as well).

I'm on a mission now, hoping to lose this week to put me into the 14st bracket.

PS - Well done on your fantastic loss Elementhia!

Hi to all you newbies :D

I lost 4 bloomin' pounds this week! So pleased :bliss:

Aiming for 2.5lb next week. 1.5 takes me to 1.5st, 2.5 takes me to club 10! :D xxx

Back