Wednesday Weighers

Grr for my STS!! I want weight off next week or I'll have to cut off a limb just for some movement on the scales!! well to all you mid week losers-some phenomenal losses!! Xx

Wow, congrats on all the awesome losses ladies!

I gained 0.5lb this week as i had a bad day on Monday for an all day work meeting so i am honestly fine with a tiny gain. 1lb next week for 4 stone!

Just the 1 off for me this week, still just 1lb away from my club 10! And exactly 1stone from where I want to be!

Well done on the losses this week people! Some awesome results for new and regular members, brilliant

J
x

Very hectic day yesterday - forgot to record my weigh in. I lost 1lb this week!

1 and a half off for me this week, back on track!!!!!
4LB till I get my 3 stone sticky!!!!

I STS at WI last night, but I did have a couple of days that were not as good as they could have been! Well done everyone else on your losses :)

Hello :)

I usually WI on a Monday but have to work now so its a Wednesday! Just wondering if I could join you all?

Thanks!

Ruth
x

I lost 1 pound this week, which I was pleased with as I have spraine my ankle so couldn't go to either my zumba class or my burlesque fitness class.

I want to lose a pound a week until June and so far in only my second week I've lost 5 and a half pounds so I'm looking at it as being three and a half weeks ahead of my target so far :-3

Hi all,

I joined Slimming World last Wednesday (5/10/11) and got weighed at this weeks meeting, I had lost 7 1/2 lbs. I was so shocked, I think my jaw hit the floor. I'm so happy. This is my first post and I was wondering if I could join in here??

Well done everyone!

Julie xx

Back