Wednesday Weighers

Hi all,

I joined Slimming World last Wednesday (5/10/11) and got weighed at this weeks meeting, I had lost 7 1/2 lbs. I was so shocked, I think my jaw hit the floor. I'm so happy. This is my first post and I was wondering if I could join in here??

Well done everyone!

Julie xx

:welcome: fantastic start, well done

Couldn't make group on Weds so weighed in this morning at the Friday group and have gained 2.5lbs!

Entirely my fault, and very much expected, I have had a week off plan, eating what I fancied and no exercising! Back on track tomorrow to try and shift sone if that gain.

There are some fab losses this week, well done.

well peed off this week, 3.5 on, only thing different was no gym, due to work commitments. I dont even get a star week

Well everyone..it's nearly wednesday....have we all been good?? x
I thought I had been good despite being away for weekend.. but hopped on scales this morning and not happy! showing a 2lb+, boo hoo. Maybe didnt eat enough??? Heard this being said lots but find it difficult to beleive..:wave_cry:

Evening All!!!

Hope its ok if I join you all, I have to say some A M A Z I N G weight losses people!!!

I'm not sure quite what to expect on wed's, last week I lost 2.5 and the week before that I lost 2. I've never lost that much in 2 weeks, not counting week 1 anyhow!!

I have been on the exercise bike every day for 2 weeks though so perhaps i'm finally seeing some good losses.

I had a slip up this weekend eating out and red wine. I tried to count the syns but who knows!!!

How are we all feeling about wed's weigh in???

I was REALLY good over the weekend (food wise, did have a few cheeky ciders, but I had saved syns for them lol) then today I went on a school trip where lunch was provided so of course I stuffed my face! Cheese baguette, 2 chocolate cookies and short bread to top it off! Am so annoyed with myself now, all I thought at the time was 'oh well, I'm bound to walk it off during the day' but now I'm not so sure!! Doh! I was so looking forward to getting my stone sticker, only need half a pound off for that! Fingers crossed I can still get it! :)

After last weeks hard work resulting in a pound gain am not looking forward to it at all, my scales show sts. Who would have thought starting proper exercise regime would cause weight loss number problems!

I am dreading weds, it's my 4th weight in and with feeling pretty ill this weekend Ive eaten the bad stuff, I only dieted on thurs, sunday, today and tomorrow (hopefully!) Ive been exercising to try and help it. I was 12.2 the other day and now i'm back to 11:12 and I weighed 11.12 and half last week, I dont want even a half a pound gain I need to loose an lb to keep focused

Last edited:
Morning everyone !!! I've had a good week I think !! Haven't wrote everything down but haven't been naughty that I can remember !! I'm normally an evening weigher but have got to weigh in the morning tomorrow so am nervous !!! Am out tonight at a concert and an going to pizza express for dinner not sure what to have according to the calories on pizza express website it's less calories in a pizza than there pasta ??!! Gonna do a search though and see what to have :)

Well I didn't even post here last Wednesday, Stoo like yourself I also had a totally undeserved gain of 2 1/2lb and couldn't even face coming on here or SW website to update.
It is another totm (oh lucky me) but even so, I was really hoping to get to target for my birthday at the end of the month, however 7 1/2lb is now unlikely :(

However I am back in the zone and really hoping for a loss :D

Good luck everyone :)

Doh!!!

Howdy doody!

I've been BADDDDDD all week! :'( :break_diet: but hey, at least I know and am gonna hold my head high tomorrow and say yep that's me! next week I is gonna be GOOOOODDDDD!

Good luck everyone, hopefully you'll all have done well whether that be STS or lost.. anyway, signing off for the night as pooped! this week has been very draining!

night y'all! :D

I have my fingers and toes crossed for a loss this week - have been good on food and only a few glasses of vino at the weekend all within syns so will be gutted if I haven't. Plus have been going to body pump and thighs, bums and tums gym classes this week so body magic is also happening.

Good luck tomorrow everyone xx

I am dreading weds, it's my 4th weight in and with feeling pretty ill this weekend Ive eaten the bad stuff, I only dieted on thurs, sunday, today and tomorrow (hopefully!) Ive been exercising to try and help it. I was 12.2 the other day and now i'm back to 11:12 and I weighed 11.12 and half last week, I dont want even a half a pound gain I need to loose an lb to keep focused
Hey Cassey, my 4th wi 2moro aswell:sigh: i too am frightened of losing motivation if I dont get good result, I have been really good foodwise had a couple of drinks on fri but it was vodka and diet coke?? plus I have literally walked the legs off myself, but my home scales are not being nice to me. Note to self , remove bathroom scales from the house next wk.:mad: good luck for tomorrow!!x

Hey Cassey, my 4th wi 2moro aswell:sigh: i too am frightened of losing motivation if I dont get good result, I have been really good foodwise had a couple of drinks on fri but it was vodka and diet coke?? plus I have literally walked the legs off myself, but my home scales are not being nice to me. Note to self , remove bathroom scales from the house next wk.:mad: good luck for tomorrow!!x

I think im going to do exactly that, the scales drive me nuts, I really dont want to get on them anymore, it was frustrating enough on my second week doing it perfect and the scales wernt moving :( If I could stop giving in to fast food id be fine but I follow my nose and before I know it im walking away with food :cry:

Good luck tomorrow chick sounds like you've done really good this week with the food, a few drinks shouldn't do any harm :)

Back