Wednesday Weighers

Good luck all for tomorrow - everything crossed

The irony is that 4 wks ago the closest i ever got to the bathroom scales was to clean them, I NEVER weighed myself Ever, now Im never off them, whats all that about? As for you following your nose keep chewing gum in your pocket and everytime you get an urge.... chew chew chew. good luck....x

best of luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow xx

The irony is that 4 wks ago the closest i ever got to the bathroom scales was to clean them, I NEVER weighed myself Ever, now Im never off them, whats all that about?

I know exactly what you mean!! I didn't even know where my scales were in the house, now I've dug them out and I keep jumping on them! MUST hide them away next week!!! This week has been a funny one, I was very good up until yesterday (as per my previous post) then today I've eaten loads, all free foods to be fair, but I still feel like I have gained.

Good luck everyone, fingers crossed, I have a feeling I will be stripping down to my bra just to get a loss lol!! :D

M xx

I know exactly what you mean!! I didn't even know where my scales were in the house, now I've dug them out and I keep jumping on them! MUST hide them away next week!!! This week has been a funny one, I was very good up until yesterday (as per my previous post) then today I've eaten loads, all free foods to be fair, but I still feel like I have gained.

Good luck everyone, fingers crossed, I have a feeling I will be stripping down to my bra just to get a loss lol!! :D

M xx
ha ha dont forget to take the wires out lol:D

Bring on the weigh in! I am ready! I haven't been a saint this week but lets get it over with!! Sooner I get this weigh in done the sooner I can get on with 100% week :D

Hope you lovelies get the losses you have all worked hard for

J
x

I put on a pound :( I swear to you 100 per cent on the diet. I have put on and lost the damned 3 pounds since June !!! The only thing I can think it is, is I've been having hormone injections since June hopefully in readiness for a hysterectomy!!

StS for me...well perhaps 1/2 on as scales were flickering but I'll take a STS

Nearly afternoon all

Been very good this week so hoping for a good loss. I'm away next week but may manage to get to another class but it will be a morning one and I'm a bit wary of this also as I know weight changes average 2lb difference throughout the day.

Ceriann - sounds like your hormone treatment is really messing your weight loss around. Sticking to the plan you seem to be maintaining rather than loosing which is better than potential gains if you hadn't been food optomising. Do you have any idea when they'll do the hysterectomy?

Good luck to everyone that have yet to be weighed.... and well done to all who have had a loss today... I am delighted I have a 3lb loss...:D:D:D:D I am so happy , that makes it a stone for me in 4 wks of sw... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I think im going to do exactly that, the scales drive me nuts, I really dont want to get on them anymore, it was frustrating enough on my second week doing it perfect and the scales wernt moving :( If I could stop giving in to fast food id be fine but I follow my nose and before I know it im walking away with food :cry:

Good luck tomorrow chick sounds like you've done really good this week with the food, a few drinks shouldn't do any harm :)
Hey Cassy, good luck for today Im wallowing in happiness with a 3lb loss. but bathroom scales def out window this week.... good luck x

Well done chick :D Bet you're really happy with that :)

Im chuffed to bits with a half loss, I know at the weekend I'd gone up 3-4lbs with all the horrid stuff I ate and with exercise and the diet I managed to get it back down, don't think ill be so lucky next week, so onwards and upwards for a loss, I'm sure the kids will have me running about over the holiday x

I weigh in every wednesday .. day off from work. I've been steadily losing 2lb and 3lb for 9 weeks now but I've been waiting for it to slow down as I'm getting closer and closer to my target.. lost 1lb today though still a loss and still happy :)

Well done chick :D Bet you're really happy with that :)

Im chuffed to bits with a half loss, I know at the weekend I'd gone up 3-4lbs with all the horrid stuff I ate and with exercise and the diet I managed to get it back down, don't think ill be so lucky next week, so onwards and upwards for a loss, I'm sure the kids will have me running about over the holiday x
Half is nothing to be sneered at.. well done!! does your consultant have that horrible example of 2lb of fat thing at their meetings , just think you have lots a 1/4 of that..... My kids arent off til week after next, I find it easier when they are not at home, too much temptation etc ..:cool:

STS this week...which i am really not happy about, my food optomising was 99% this week. Only had one day wear i had 17 syns. rest of the week between 5 and 10...fingers crossed for next week x

Well done everyone.

Marie be proud you're actually doing SW, we all have weeks where there's no explanation for a not big loss,but we're all losing ,just think it may be a big loss next week. Mine had slowed down for a couple of weeks but today ...

I lost 4 LB :) :). :) I still can't believe it! I've not lost that since my first weigh in!

SOW :) and I'm down to next stones bracket :)

Got my magazine too,I so enjoy an evening reading it. Xxx

Back