Wednesday Weighers

Had a good WI at group this morning. Lost 3lbs, got my 1/2 stone award and slimmer of the week, so I am really happy about it. I had a really good week before WI eating loads of super free foods and snacking on fruit, also kept my fluid levels up too :D
Hope you all have a good week this week and it shows on your next WI! xx

Had a good WI at group this morning. Lost 3lbs, got my 1/2 stone award and slimmer of the week, so I am really happy about it. I had a really good week before WI eating loads of super free foods and snacking on fruit, also kept my fluid levels up too :D
Hope you all have a good week this week and it shows on your next WI! xx
Brilliant:8855:, lets all have a great week ahead... x

I have just made (and eaten) sw chips for the first time.. wow they're great, had them with egg, bacon + mushrooms.....Diet, what diet???;)

Sw chips rock! I probably eat too many! Weird as I've never owned frying objects ,so never ate chips before,unless from the chippy rarely x

Going in about 30 mins to get weighed. nervous as always. Only 3.5 pounds til I hit the stone mark. Don't think it will be this week but hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can get there.Good luck to everyone who is going for a weigh in this evening

Well done on your losses :D another 2lb off for me tonight, got my stone and half and only 0.5lb to club 10 so finger crossed I'll get there next week :) xx

4 Off!!! So pleased :)

And got SOTW too!!!

Ruth
X

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Where there's a will..... said:
Well had a bad week. Was * week which I don't normally have and I put on 2lbs at weigh in but back on track this week!! Started my gym membership again as well so that can help keep me focused!!! Really excited about what this week will bring!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You will do really well next week remember it's a false weight :) great news about the gym membership well done!!

Ruth
X

OMG, I lost 1.5 which I was sooo not expecting, having been naughty on Monday (yes, that bloody cheese baguette is still haunting me lol!!!)! Anyway, going to be VERY good this week just to make sure I get a good loss next week as well! :)

M xx

MissClumsy said:
OMG, I lost 1.5 which I was sooo not expecting, having been naughty on Monday (yes, that bloody cheese baguette is still haunting me lol!!!)! Anyway, going to be VERY good this week just to make sure I get a good loss next week as well! :)

M xx

Well Done!!!

Ruth
X

Dianas 44 said:
Well done , I wasnt so lucky, I went out on friday night, and I synned everything i had but put on a pound, :(

Oh dear. At least you know why though, I'm sure you'll lose it again next week x

Back