Wednesday Weighers

Trefoil said:
You will do really well next week remember it's a false weight :) great news about the gym membership well done!!

Ruth
X

To be honest I think I had the false weight loss last week as I lost 4.5lbs but was hoping for more as it was my first week on track for a long time. This week it's down to bad eating. Think star week has caused me to reach for the goodies and bad stuff :-( but definitely going to make up for it next week!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 1/2lb this week.I came home and updated my slimming world online tracker and it told me i got my club 10.Gutted as they never told me that in group :(

well done to everyone who weighed in today, i lost 1lb this week, getting there slowly but surely :) x

Another 1lb for me this week - getting there slowly but at least it's coming off!!

Well done everyone :) xx

just 1lb off for me. A little disappointed, but I've got to remember that's 6lbs gone in two weeks!!

I'm going to eat more this week and see what happens :)

Well done on the losses ladies and for those that didn't lose just don't let it dishearten you :)

I lost 2.5lbs this week, which brings my total loss to 1st9lbs so I got my 1 and a half stone award :D I thought I'd have lost more, but oh well, it's still a loss!

Well done everyone :)
I lost 3lbs tonight yippee..tried 3 green days and it's obviously worked!! 12lb so far and it's so easy!!
Got slimmer of the week as well so very pleased with myself :)

3rd week in and lost 9lbs in first 2 weeks, got excited about sotw last week and ended up putting on 0.5 this week. Couple of nights on the wine got the better of me. Was so good with food but has to be all or nothing I guess! So easy to put on and so long to get it all off again! Determined to do it though. Bring on next week.

3rd week in and lost 9lbs in first 2 weeks, got excited about sotw last week and ended up putting on 0.5 this week. Couple of nights on the wine got the better of me. Was so good with food but has to be all or nothing I guess! So easy to put on and so long to get it all off again! Determined to do it though. Bring on next week.

Wine is my downfall also, love a rose! tried the ww stuff as its half the syns but its ok. the white is horrible but the rose is ok. dont know if they do a red or not.

Had to kiss goodbye to my love of koppaberg, 15 syns a bottle!

So happy tonight, 4.5lb loss which got me my 5 stone award.

Back