Wednesday Weighers

Well done chickadees!

4lb off tonight thats 2 stone 2.5lb and a total weight loss including pre slimming world of 5 1/2 stone :D joint slimmer of the week too, extremely happy :) x

i did put this on the end of my post but it seems to have dissapeared, and i've just realised i'm over half way to my goal wooop!!! 72.5lb to go 74.5lb gone forever! :) xxx

Aesir22 10.5lbs (7 lost - 3.5 to go)
WifeyG 10.5lbs (6 lost - 4.5 to go)
CurvyBride 10.5lbs (6.5 lost - 4 to go)
arctic_blonde_not_grey 15lbs (9 lost - 6 to go)
Spangle_2 12lbs (4 lost - 8 to go)
Soupstone 14lbs (5 lost - 9 to go)
tjamyo 8lbs (0 lost - 8 to go)
Majella86 10lbs (4 lost - 6 to go)
Olise 12lbs (0 lost - 12 to go)

Well done, some fantastic losses this week. 4lbs for me & sotw - another 2lbs to 2.5 stone - would love this next week, but I'm away for a few days so unlikely

just 0.5lb off for me this week, I swear a snail could lose faster than me

Hamish's Mum said:

You're still losing though!

Slow and steady wins the race :)

If you aren't happy have u spoke to ur consultant or gone back to basics??

Ruth
X

it's coming off which is much better than going on - 0.5 per week is nearly 2 stone in a year. If I'd lost at that rate (and kept it off) I'd have reached my target 20 years ago :eek:

BUM!!! Gained 1.5Lb this week. Its all my fault! Took to the wine bottle while sitting in the last of the summer sun. Probably got through 3 bottles during the week. I even missed my Zumba lesson.
Going to Corfu for the weekend. ( weather forecast rain every day!!) I hope I can get back on track !! Wish me luck!!!

I relented in my fear of scales and rejoined SW... Only lost 1lb in my first week, I was very disappointed having followed religiously EE and lots of exercise as per (did 4 classes and a PT session). My consultant looked at my diary and couldn't see any reason why I wasn't losing more so of course just going to repeat the same this week and hopefully it will come off next week! My husband reminded me when I got home that I went straight from one diet into slimming world so perhaps that could make a difference??? Oh well, must be positive - can't go around being so darn negative all the time or it's never going to come off!! Good luck for next week everyone!! xx

christineedge don't forget muscle weighs more than fat, could be with all that exercise fat been coverted muscle x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Christine I started exercising properly two weeks ago. After first week I put on a pound! Have been told when your not used to exercising your muscles store water whilst repairing themselves. This week lost 3 pounds so keep going, you will prob get a shock on the scales this week!

Keep up the exercise,it will all fall into p,ace at a steady rate,it's on,y water retention ,like mentioned. And the benefits of exercise can never be bad. X

Back