Wednesday Weighers

:wave_cry:Only another 2 days, have we all been good?:confused::confused::confused:

Not been good girl at all this week but tomorrow is a new day :D I like being naughty!!

Unable to make class this week due to a prior engagement so will have to be 100% by next weds so my C doesn't know just how bad I have been!!

Good luck to the rest of you

J
x

Have had a good week so far tried a couple of new things with varying degrees of success,hoping for at least 1/2 off to take me to my first stone..

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I've been good, eaten all free foods, but I have eaten LOTS of it, and when I do that I still feel worried. My biggest downfall (apart from alcohol and cheese lol) is definitely portion size!

I am planning on doing a fair amount of exercise tomorrow though before weigh in (going down to my allotment to do a load of digging, basically), would be down there right now but my back and legs are killing me from yesterday! :D

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

MissClumsy said:
I've been good, eaten all free foods, but I have eaten LOTS of it, and when I do that I still feel worried. My biggest downfall (apart from alcohol and cheese lol) is definitely portion size!

I am planning on doing a fair amount of exercise tomorrow though before weigh in (going down to my allotment to do a load of digging, basically), would be down there right now but my back and legs are killing me from yesterday! :D

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Just be careful with the exercise tho as I've heard it makes you retain water which could affect your weightloss if u exercise right before weigh in.....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nervous for tomorrow WI as been off plan for 2 weeks, including a week all inclusive holiday, oops!:eek:
Guess it's best to accept def put on and start afresh from WI. I am back on plan now:)
Good luck for tomorrow everyone:)

Weighed in a day early as on holiday-lost 2.5 and got my club 10. So happy as weight loss has been slow and a little non existent the past 3 weeks so hoping this is a good start to a new weight loss chapter. 4lbs from my 2nd stone and my original goal was 3stone off by Christmas...seems like a crazy challenge at the moment!! Wish me kuck

Or even luck!!!! Xxx

Good luck everyone tomorrow! A little anxious but hey when am I not. STS last week so hoping for a loss tomorrow.
Crossed fingers for all! :)

Good luck everybody! Bit nervous as my scales which i only got a few months ago have decided to go haywire, must be from condensation from shower so now have no idea if lost or put on. On the plus side havent been able to step on scales three times a day!

I have to say I'm scared about weigh-in tonight! I had a day off plan on Sunday, and although I wasn't REALLY bad, I was definately not good. I really want to have lost half a pound and get my club 10.

Had a sneaky-peak last night, which I never normally do, and I wish I hadn't!! I stood on the scales and they said I'd put on 4lb! I didn't think that could be right, I worked out even having the day off on Sun I was still just in the weekly syns allowed. I took everything out my pockets (I was in my work uniform), stood on the scales again and they said I'd put on another pound!! Obviously that can't be right, I couldn't have put on 1lb in 30 seconds by taking things out my pockets, but it's scared me now!

Surely one naughty day when I've stuck completely to plan for the rest of the week can't be enough to put on 5lb?!?!?!!

Not looking forward to weigh in my sneaky peek says I've gained which I'm a bit miffed as I've stuck to plan all week. Roll on 7pm!

And another 3lbs off for me! Yay for EE! Hope everyone else does well in their WI!

Delighted that I only put on half a pound after my holiday: must be because I got straight back on plan:D

Back