Wednesday Weighers

2.5lb loss for me!

Only 3.5lbs to target!!

1/2lb off this week, a wee bit disappointed as I have stuck to plan & been to the gym 4 times but at least it's going in the right direction.

This took a lot of courage I can tell you!!! After spending a long weekend in All Inslusive hotel in Corfu (got back yesterday) I went to class tonight thinking I had put on at least 4LB! After weighing I discovered it was only 2.5lb. What a relief! Now I have nothing barring my way to success!! I intend to get at least one Slimmer of the Week award at class! Bring it on!!!!

0.5 lb off which I'm happy that it's a loss just a bit miffed it's so little when I have stayed within syns and exercised. Going to try a bit of success express next week and see if I can get the scales moving a bit more.

I STS but it's * week and I had 2 nights out so uber chuffed :)

Well done everyone that lost and those who didn't here's to next week!!!

Ruth
X

Hi, can I join the Wednesday weighers please???

I lost a pound and a half last week, but feel very disappointed because I thought I'd had an angelic week and have started going to the gym and everything. I'm hoping it'll catch up and next week will be fab!!!

rachel1984 said:
Hi, can I join the Wednesday weighers please???

I lost a pound and a half last week, but feel very disappointed because I thought I'd had an angelic week and have started going to the gym and everything. I'm hoping it'll catch up and next week will be fab!!!

Hi, and welcome :) if you've started the gym that's probably what's done it, keep with it and drink plenty and you'll see the results next week I'm sure!

Hi!

I joined two weeks ago, got weighed last night for the first time and lost 8 pounds!

Am chuffed to bits, have really worked hard and spent hours in the kitchen preparing food. Preparation is the key!

Nicola x

I've been AWOL for a few weeks because I've really gone off track and just can't seem to get back on it, have decided after pay day I'm going to commit to a countdown next week!

Put on 2.5lbs 2 weeks ago, gained 1lb last week and this week I shut my eyes, didn't look at scales, told her to write my weight in my book and not tell me what it was (I know it will have been another gain) and I still haven't looked in my book now - how mad is that lol.

I figured that when I can cope with knowing the damage I'll have a look.

Keep up the good work everyone, I really hope to report a loss next Weds!

Come on join us in the battle to Xmas, think how fed up you'll be by then if you don't get back on track now. Try and go through the recipes and find new and interesting ones,lots of easy stews etc. to keep you motivated. Have you got a dress to small you can hang up for inspiration? I put a 1 lb on for no reason last week,I'm gutted my first gain. But I'm fighting back good and strong this week,determined to have a good loss next week. X

i lost 2lb last night taking my total from slimming world to 2 stone 4.5lb :) and an overall total of 5 stone 9.5lb :) made up x sorry to hear a few of you a struggling, my motivation lacked a little this week but thankfully didn't veer of plan, hopefully we can all find our mojo and be slimmer for xmas and life! :) xx

Come on awtf, we need you focussed hun, Christmas will bring it's own set of hurdles, so let's go for it as good as we can till then.

:wave_cry:Im struggling a little too ,tho by some stroke of good fortune managed despite of crisps+++ choc+++ bread and BUTTER+++ A 1/2 LB loss on wed . Hopefully will do better number next week... Good luck for the weekend everybody!!

Back