Wednesday Weighers

Trango said:
Come on awtf, we need you focussed hun, Christmas will bring it's own set of hurdles, so let's go for it as good as we can till then.

Thanks, you are totally right, I finally looked in my book yesterday and my gain on Wednesday was only 0.5lb so not that bad, it's spurred me on, I WILL report a loss next week :eek:) and my goal is to be into the next stone bracket by Xmas and to still be there in the New Year.

I've just started back with SW this week so I'll be joining in with the Wednesday weighers - first WI next week - just saying hello :D Hope everyone is having a good week.

Hello, good luck. I love Wednesday weigh in day,the best in my opinion. Couple of days to weekend ,then weekend,then couple days till weigh in,breaks the week up xx

I've just started back with SW this week so I'll be joining in with the Wednesday weighers - first WI next week - just saying hello :D Hope everyone is having a good week.
Welcome to Wednesdays.... good luck:) are you morning or afternoons!!;)

oh god...why did i do it...went out for a lovely meal on friday night, had a meze, went a fair bit over on my syns , but had it as a flexi day! then on saturday i just fell off the wagon, pizza, chocolate, sweets...oh crap!! x back on it today for sure

Hey all, I have read on other threads about scan bran challenge! Just wondering have any of you wednesday folk ever done it? Does it work? I have tried it over last two days, simply to try and trigger some effect( if you know what I mean!) felt very bloated last week:( thought it might help with that and hopefully bring about a good weight loss this week? Thanks to anyone that can answer-Keep at it guys wednesday is just round the corner....:D

oh god...why did i do it...went out for a lovely meal on friday night, had a meze, went a fair bit over on my syns , but had it as a flexi day! then on saturday i just fell off the wagon, pizza, chocolate, sweets...oh crap!! x back on it today for sure
Start again today... dont get too preoccupied by it, I was really bad last weekend , managed a 1/2lb off at wi, dont know how, hopefully you will be the same....x:)

The worst thing you can do is worry about it. It happens to us all.

Tomorrow is another day. Make sure that you start afresh and don't think back. You can't undo what has been done but you are in control of what's to come xx

cupotea said:

Welcome on board and good luck for your first week :)

Have had a few naughty meals off plan the last few days but have been doing lots off running round for my daughters 2nd birthday we had a big party yesterday and I wasn't to naughty just picked at some Sw chilli and rice which went down a storm !!!
Now back on track hoping for a loss on wed it's my daughters birthday tomorrow and we are going to the zoo so lots off walking planned and am planning on having pasta and salad whilst there !! Hope everyone else has been having a good week so far x

Have had a few naughty meals off plan the last few days but have been doing lots off running round for my daughters 2nd birthday we had a big party yesterday and I wasn't to naughty just picked at some Sw chilli and rice which went down a storm !!!
Now back on track hoping for a loss on wed it's my daughters birthday tomorrow and we are going to the zoo so lots off walking planned and am planning on having pasta and salad whilst there !! Hope everyone else has been having a good week so far x
Pity youre not going to Belfast zoo, its all up hill, def a workout, tho would probably feel more like a polar expedition this time of year..lol.. Happy Birthday to the wee woman :):)

Hello, I'm a newbie and weigh in on a Wednesday evening, have struggled a bit getting my head round sw as it's very different from anything I've done before, actually put on 1lb last week and was gutted! Have text my leader my food diaries each day this week for her to check through so am keeping everything crossed for a good weigh in tomorrow!

Good Luck to everyone else!x

Good luck tomorrow ladies, probably lucky i am working tomorrow and unable to go to class as I have gone right off the rails this week!

Good luck tomorrow ladies, probably lucky i am working tomorrow and unable to go to class as I have gone right off the rails this week!

Keep on the straight and narrow now though hun ready for next week x

Not looking forward to wi tomorrow either, as since my birthday celebrations on Friday in preparation for yesterday I have found it difficult to stay within my syns :( but hey it was my birthday so will accept a gain and hope it's a small one :eek:

Back