Wednesday Weighers

Fingers crossed for the both of us then trango!!!

I've been positive all week after my gain last week, I've been 100% , I'm not fretting as usual today, so I'm hoping it shows tomorrow ;)

Good luck x

Hello ladies! Ive totally failed my diet, missed 2 weeks due to school holiday stress and the stress of the family courts (which im relieved went great) I am now ready to face the added lbs due to my comfort eating and I will be ready and raring to go!
Strange enough I never got comments when I was dieting but now I havent done it I've had two people in the space of an hour comment on it! One being my ex husband...shocker!

Good luck tomorrow girls!

Essay writing is ruining me!!!!!!

Tried to snack on fruit/superfree but it's hard grrrrr!

I have stayed within syns though so let's see! Good luck everyone!

Ruth
X

This is really starting to get to me now. Since June, I'd lose 2 pounds one week then the next week I gain the two pounds back. SINCE JUNE! I don't do anything different between the weeks, so why?

This is really starting to get to me now. Since June, I'd lose 2 pounds one week then the next week I gain the two pounds back. SINCE JUNE! I don't do anything different between the weeks, so why?

That must be so disheartening, I'm a newbie and put on 1lb last week on my 4th WI was so disappointed. I thought I'd had a good week too :-( this week I've text my food diary each day to my class leader so I'm keeping everything crossed for a positive WI. A friend of mine had a similar problem until someone suggested she stick with mainly red days, this seems to have done the trick for her.

Good luck for your WI today x

Thanks, yeah, I've toyed with the idea of changing extra easy, but I Love it, its what keeps me to the plan. If I start restricting certain foods, I'm more likely to go off plan altogether. I've got a few health issues, so hopefully in a few months, il have my hysterectomy and the weight will start coming off. But for now, I'm maintaining at least (sigh)

good luck for today everyone

I've got that nervous wednesday feeling - been away this week and and have been ok but have had a couple of meals out.

first week back to slimming world attempting this at home as didnt feel supported at my group and -4lb today. very impressed i will have a beach body for Australia. Good luck fellow Wednesday weight ins

got my wi at 7pm and a tad stressed out about it. i saved up all my syns for saturday and had a massive binge drink session with all my mates. hope i havent spoilt anything as ive lost a stone so far. fingers crossed not too much damage done! good luck to everyone at there wi's today. xxxx

Hi

I am fairly new to this - have been a member for a while, but havd difficulty in finding my way round the site! I will get ther in the end! lol!
I am a Wednesday weigher at 7.30pm... I have been good .. only have HEB mind you, the odd HEA is eaten, I have around 5 syns a day (approx).. however, halloween I had 4 squares of white choc... and a handful of chocolate chips.... so I am hoping that doesn mean I am going to gain!
Does anyone else have any funny things they do on a Wednesday to help their weigh in??

xxx
Good luck for this evening
x x x x x

I am also a 7.30 wednesday weigher! i have been on the slimming worled extra easy plan since 8/6/11 and have lost 1st 10lbs so far but the past month or so i have struggled. I have weight on tonight and honestly dont know how its going to go! fingers crossed!

Hi Ceriann

I am the same hun, weigh in and loose then gain the following week. It has taken me since Jan 19th to loose 1s 4lb. Recently put on 4.5lb due to AL hol in tenerife - which I can totally understand. That was the only week I have had totally off the plan, its the weeks where you have been as good as gold and gain... but I will not give up! Just remember keep your chin up and theres others out there that are having the same struggle as you are hun x x I think for me free 'unlimited' free, is just NOT 'unlimited for me... over next couple of weeks I am going to adjust my portion sizes and not go back for seconds, even if it is totally free! x x x x x x x

Back