Wednesday Weighers

Celebrated hubby's birthday last wednesday evening (after weigh-in) had alot of syns, but I was good for the rest of the week and still managed to lose 2lbs thismorning at weigh-in :D

My biggest weight loss yet 4.5lb's, so relived after an undeserved gain last week

Well done, thats fantastic!!

Lost 2lb this week: so pleased:)

1lb lost tonight! Half a stone award and bronze exercise award too eeek :D

Ruth
X

3.5 off this week!! Woooohoooo!!! :D :D :D

Well done everyone!

I lost 4 LB woo woo!

Got my 3 stone award.

In 22 weeks I've lost 5 Lb at home week before joining, and 3.3 stone in class.

So total lost in 22 weeks 3.8 stone!

I'm so chuffed!

Attachments

• image-3868148370.jpg
    image-3868148370.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 24
Another 0.5lb for me. I know it's a loss so I'm happy with that but I feel like I struggle each week to get that - think I may try mixing in some red days and the rest extra easy as I do love my EE days and that way I wont feel deprived.

Well done Kitty, you are doing so well with coping with a life change too. We're short of cash ,so I'm having no option other than to do more green days,but I love them, I'm not stuffing my face with stodge,I'm still having third superfree, I've had cottage cheese this week, and I've lost 4 still. So I'm a bit hopeful I can lose on green days. I love my HEXA HEXB more than EE days! X

I lost 3 lbs this week. Sooooo chuffed because I was so disappointed last week. I've worked really hard this week though.

Also: Slimmer of the week :) :) :)

Bunnylush said:
Well done Kitty, you are doing so well with coping with a life change too. We're short of cash ,so I'm having no option other than to do more green days,but I love them, I'm not stuffing my face with stodge,I'm still having third superfree, I've had cottage cheese this week, and I've lost 4 still. So I'm a bit hopeful I can lose on green days. I love my HEXA HEXB more than EE days! X

Thanks Bunnylush. Think I may try some green too as we too are feeling the pinch and wad thinking about eating more lentils and pulses so will give it a go and see if that shifts the scales a bit :)

Oh yes I forgot my chilli veg beans ,is now a weekly favourite! Last two nights I roasted cubes of potatoes and sweet potato, with chilli garlic spice. First night I microwaved a bag of shredded cabbage and leeks, put it in frying pan, and stirred HEXA 71g Philly light through it. Plonked it on top of my roasted pots! Easy,cheap and gorgeous. Second night I did the same but with a big courgette in cheese sauce x

Attachments

• image-376413789.jpg
    image-376413789.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 23
Back