Wednesday Weighers

I lost 2lbs and got slimmer of the week :)

Bunnylush said:
Oh yes I forgot my chilli veg beans ,is now a weekly favourite! Last two nights I roasted cubes of potatoes and sweet potato, with chilli garlic spice. First night I microwaved a bag of shredded cabbage and leeks, put it in frying pan, and stirred HEXA 71g Philly light through it. Plonked it on top of my roasted pots! Easy,cheap and gorgeous. Second night I did the same but with a big courgette in cheese sauce x

Definitely trying this - bring on the green week and hopefully see the scales drop a few lbs!! X

Well i have put half a pound on tonight. Honestly expected worse but had an amazing chat with my consultant and my group which are fantastic! Hopefully i can get back on this as i am influencing my husbands weight loss, he is 1lb off target and is struggling because i keep getting takeaways!! :cry:

Yippee! I lost 1 LB this week. After 2 weeks of gain !!!! Mantra this week:- FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS !!!

I've maintained this week :-( lost 4.5lbs in 6 weeks (including 10 days in Tenerife!) yet feeling a bit upset and deflated tonight...... My friend who joined last week lost 4lbs, totally thrilled for her but gutted I didn't lose at the same time!!!! Why is losing weight so hard at times!!!!! Sticking with it though and this site is a massive help :) thanks everybody Xxxxx

Aww I know its hard SJH but do stick at it, it will work if you follow it right and keep going!!

After my (unjustified) STS last week I have had a 3.5lb loss this week!
THRILLED as Im now over half way on my journey to target.
Whooopppeeee. hehe.

well done on all the losses, i lost 1 this week a bit gutted but i understand as after 18 weeks having 10 syns a day ive upped my syns to 15 a day this week, going back down to 10 now unless i need the extra x

Even with a * wk & some treats from Halloween, I lost 2lbs! goodness knows what I could have lost ;D so chuffed! *squeeee*
:( Shame I missed that elusive stone award, maybe next week, crossed fingers!!! ;)

STS this week :(

Half an lb put on, not bad for around 10-15 majorly bad foods in 2 weeks (Mcdonalds/subway ect) my leader has told me it could come on next week so im ready to battle it :)

Thanks Adibelle :) you've spurred me on if you had a fab loss after maintaining!!!! Also had a think n gonna really scrutinise my syns and make sure I'm counting everything perfectly do hopefully I'll have a loss next week :) keep up the good work folks Xxxx

some good losses this week. 1lb for me which I'm ok with as I'd been away and was sceptical about last weeks wi as it was in the morning and I normally wi in the evening so 3lb over 2 weeks is ok.

Well done everyone!

Weighed last night.... week 1 only lost a pound, week 2 only lost half a pound and this week finally managed to shift 3 whole pound! Thank goodness... I was beginning to think there was something wrong with me, especially since my friend has lost nearly 11 pound in the same amount of time!

Well done on your losses! :) x

Back