Wednesday Weighers

Yippeee lost 3lb after a gain of 1lb last week, birthday in two weeks so hoping for a repeat performance next week, I think my syn free veg soup had a lot to do with it!

Well done! Thats a brilliant loss, hope i get something like that next week!

I am back after seriously falling off the slimming world wagon! I have gained 3lb in the last 2 weeks so from this moment on nothing bad will enter these lips no matter how damned good they taste!

J
x

Thanks, yeah, I've toyed with the idea of changing extra easy, but I Love it, its what keeps me to the plan. If I start restricting certain foods, I'm more likely to go off plan altogether. I've got a few health issues, so hopefully in a few months, il have my hysterectomy and the weight will start coming off. But for now, I'm maintaining at least (sigh)

Hopefully things will start moving for you once your health improves, you're doing really well sticking to the plan dispite disappointments which will no doubt be making you healthier all round even if you're not quite getting the results on the scales that you'd like xxx

well done on all the losses

first week and lost 1lb - slightly disappointed but still in the right direction

rockchick72 said:

first week and lost 1lb - slightly disappointed but still in the right direction

Keep at it Hun, I remember being disappointed with my first too, only 2lb but the next week I lost 4!

rockchick72 said:

I was like that my first week too, but then had a big 4.5lb loss week 2 xx

Thanks for all the congrats. Out clothes shopping indeed. Jeans, track suit bottoms, t-shirts all size S now. My tops used to be between 4XL and 5XL and jeans waist at 52 to 54 at my biggest.

Now 30 or 32 depending on the cut. SCARY, but great.

Took an M T-Shirt out of the cupboard today. It was very tight when I bought it in early Summer 2011. Hanging down on me now. And according to BMI I'm still quite a few pounds overweight! Ts, ts, ts ....

Back