Wednesday Weighers

Tom_River said:
Thanks for all the congrats. Out clothes shopping indeed. Jeans, track suit bottoms, t-shirts all size S now. My tops used to be between 4XL and 5XL and jeans waist at 52 to 54 at my biggest.

Now 30 or 32 depending on the cut. SCARY, but great.

Took an M T-Shirt out of the cupboard today. It was very tight when I bought it in early Summer 2011. Hanging down on me now. And according to BMI I'm still quite a few pounds overweight! Ts, ts, ts ....

Amazing achievement woo woo xxx

Thanks for all the congrats. Out clothes shopping indeed. Jeans, track suit bottoms, t-shirts all size S now. My tops used to be between 4XL and 5XL and jeans waist at 52 to 54 at my biggest.

Now 30 or 32 depending on the cut. SCARY, but great.

Took an M T-Shirt out of the cupboard today. It was very tight when I bought it in early Summer 2011. Hanging down on me now. And according to BMI I'm still quite a few pounds overweight! Ts, ts, ts ....

Wow well done, you must feel wonderful, huge congratulations!x

Went way over my syns on Saturday night drinking wine so having no syn days up until Wednesday's weigh in to hopefully make up for it! Swimming after work today and tomorrow too so hopefully make up for my overindulgence!

Really stuck at it this week and reviewed all my syn values to make sure I wasn't going over as I maintained last week, gggrrr!!! Even resisted alcohol on my weekend off so praying I lose this week but feeling really anxious/nervous about the weigh in :-( Fingers crossed we all have great losses :) Xxxxx

SJH1985 said:
Really stuck at it this week and reviewed all my syn values to make sure I wasn't going over as I maintained last week, gggrrr!!! Even resisted alcohol on my weekend off so praying I lose this week but feeling really anxious/nervous about the weigh in :-( Fingers crossed we all have great losses :) Xxxxx

Wow, no alcohol you deserve a great loss, well done you :)

Good luck, am sure you'll have a great loss after being so good.

Weigh in tomorrow! If i havent got a descent loss i will cry as i have stuck to it like glue this week!

Good luck everyone, I've fallen off the wagon big time and am ashamed to say I didn't even go to weigh in last Weds.

Anyway I have transferred to the Friday group from this week as I am going to start going to group with a friend which hopefully will re-motivate me and get me back on track.

So I guess I shouldn't be on the Wednesday weighers thread now :-( good luck to you all and thanks for your support xx

AwaywitheFairies said:
Good luck everyone, I've fallen off the wagon big time and am ashamed to say I didn't even go to weigh in last Weds.

Anyway I have transferred to the Friday group from this week as I am going to start going to group with a friend which hopefully will re-motivate me and get me back on track.

So I guess I shouldn't be on the Wednesday weighers thread now :-( good luck to you all and thanks for your support xx

Aww sorry to see you go hun and good luck with your continued loss xxx

AwaywitheFairies said:

Good luck! I tried by myself before I started going to group, and I definitely find it helps. Hopefully going with a friend will help you too :) xx

Aaarrggghhh!! Weigh in tonight and it's totm :( hope it doesn't effect too much!!!

Good luck to everyone today! Cant wait for class!

Oh no it's wi tonight and totm had bad 2 weeks not looking forward to tonight , but I know if I don't go I prob will never go bk

I'm on totm too. Normally I still lose, but this month I feel really bloated :( been good all week though, so fingers crossed! Will update later after I've weighed in.

Good luck everyone!

Wooooohoooo, I lost 2.5!! Which means I got my 1 and a half stone shiny sticker!! :D

Good luck everyone!! :)

Back