Wednesday Weighers

MissClumsy said:
Wooooohoooo, I lost 2.5!! Which means I got my 1 and a half stone shiny sticker!! :D

Good luck everyone!! :)

Well done.

Well done on the great weight losses so far :) I am literally willing it to be 7pm already so I can step on the scales...... My boyfriend thinks I'm mad but I'm always giddy/anxious/nervous on a Wed waiting for the weigh in, eeek!!!! Will update later hopefully with a loss :) keep your fingers crossed everybody :) Xxxxx

Delighted to have lost another 1 and a half pounds!:D
Hope to look slimmer in my lovely new Monsoon frock at a family wedding on Friday!
Might not be losing next week though :p as I intend to enjoy myself!:)

Good luck people!

Woo woo 3.5 off for me today!

So that's 3 stone 4.5 LB ;)

Slimmer of week!

And won raffle, ingredients make mushroom soup.

Well after following a week of 777, disappointed to report a gain of 1/2, it is the dreaded totm so I guess it could have been worse, but still!!!

Anyway continuing the 777 this week too :)

Well done everyone so far and good luck to anyone yet to weigh in today :D

STS for me, expected a gain after being on holiday last week so happy with that :) xx

1.5lb off. Happy with that as I'm on a night shift tonight so have eaten differently to how I normally do on WI day, and it's TOTM.

Well to say I'm gutted is an understatement, went and got weighed and STS for the second week running :-( Absolutely gutted as I've stuck to it and can't understand why I'm not losing??? Spoke to the consultant who was so lovely and she checked my last two weeks food diaries and couldn't find anything that I'm doing wrong which makes me feels worse as I've really really really tried :-( Had a huge cry to my mum on the phone as it's so disheartening and upsetting when you try so hard and don't see any results.......especially when you have people who lose but openly admit to cheating :-( I'm gonna stick with it for another week and I'm not gonna give up but contemplating trying something else as I've only lost 4.5lbs in seven weeks :-(

Feeling sorry for myself big time tonight but not giving in or heading to Mcdonalds :) Hope everyone else has had a much better night Xxxxxxxx

Oh I feel for u , I know where I went wrong but to stick to plan and not lose is disheartening but ppl r here 4 u ,

2.5lbs off! Well done everyone. X

Thanks mariavon :) That's why I'm on here so much as I really do find this site a massive help/support/boost for when your not feeling as positive and tonight is definitely one of those nights!!!

The funny thing is that I've been thinking to myself over the past few days that I'm starting to feel better in my clothes and things are feeling less snug but now I'm wondering if it's all in my head???? Gonna keep going and pray daily that I have at least a small loss next week, even half a lb would keep me going :) Xxxxx

I only found this site a couple of days ago maybe if I been on here sooner I would of got bk on track sooner, I've had weeks like that were clothes feel looser but the scales haven't I think it takes a week or so for ur body to adjust , I certainly don't think it I'm your mind ?

Back