Wednesday Weighers

Lost 1.5lbs - very happy with that after the past 2 weeks of only losing 0.5lb. Only another 3 till my 1 stone shiny. Think what made the difference this week was I upped my superfree will keep it up next week and see what happens....

0.5lbs off this week.* week so happy with that.2.5 lbs to target. Well done for all the losses

Is it everyone's totm??? lol

Well I lost 2 lbs this week. Had a sneaky peak (or several) during the week and my weight hasn't changed since about Saturday so hopefully it will be a good one next week, especially as 3lbs to my first stone!! xx

0.5 LB off for me tonight! slowly nibbling away those pounds!!!

Joined Tonight!! Hopefully this time next week I'll have a few pounds off!! :)

The very best of luck on your journey! You will find fabulous ideas and great support on this site. Good Luck to you!!!

Maintained, but am seriously happy with it! I've had a shocking week, at least 70% off plan. Yesterday I had 3 full size twix bars and 4 curly wurlys....this week I'm completely ON plan, and I'm having a chocolate free week. I just can't control myself once I have a nibble. :(

4lbs off for me this week :)

Second wi for me had 2.5 off that's 6.5 in 2 weeks. So happy, hope it keeps coming off. Just loving sw compared to other slimming clubs.

Lost 2lbs this week which is a relief after a gain and then a maintain !

Been hard with various functions of the past couple of weeks but now I'm able to hit the ground running again !

Oh dear how the mighty have fallen or should i say fattened !

This was my last post and then I got a new job and my routine changed, planning went to pot and there are often cakes and buffets around, :break_diet:needless to say I have undone all my hard work and am back where I started or even worse maybe a lb or 2 heavier.

Back on, just need to get the exercise going too !

:cry::(:cry:

At least you're acknowledging it and getting back on track, you could have left it all together and then been really upset with yourself ,good luck,get planning meals that are easy round work. And say no to everything given out at work ;) x

Congrats on the losses guys :) For those who haven't lost just remember to keep going and you'll see the losses soon!

I lost 2lbs and got my club 10 target :D I'm really shocked that I've lost as I've had a bad couple of weeks.

I didn't post last night as I was so upset I cried on the scales and came home from class had a glass off wine and I never drink !!! And I went to bed, but am over it today is a new week and am gonna try mixing it up this week my c said I'm doing everything right so can't understand why I'm not losing the last 5 weeks have had 3 gains 1 loss and 1 STS
Last nights weigh in said 1/2 lb on then I cried so got off and got back on and it said STS !!! Was not happy as I had had a good week was well under syns every day so couldn't understand why I hadn't lost and it's not totm and I felt slimmer ifukwim ??!!
But like I said today's the start off a new week so I now I'm not gonna make target by Christmas so am gonna attempt to get my club 10 and 1 stone award which Is 5.5 lbs away target is 13 lbs away !!!
Hope everyone has a fab week !!! :)

Congrats again on your losses guys x

Don't give up babybuff I know it disheartening , I had a gain but had bad couple weeks and totm , but I'm feeling positive again this morning ,

Back