Wednesday Weighers

Babybuff I know exactly how you felt last night!!!!! Felt absolutely horrendous after a second week of STS!!!! Spoke to my C who also said I'm not doing anything wrong which is so frustrating when your trying really hard, gggrrrr!!!! I had a big cry last night in the car park after weigh in last night whilst on the phone to my mum...... Mums always know the right thing to say!!! So had a glass of wine last night (within my syns might I add) and gave myself a good talking too and feeling much better today :) gonna increase my super free and super speeds to see if that will help.

Think part of the reason I was so upset last night was because me and my Boyf are going to Chester this weekend and really wanted a loss and to feel good as I doubt I'll have a loss next week after being really good for two weeks and not seeing any change BUT I'm sticking with it!!!!

Glad your feeling much more positive too, I'm off to buy my ingredients for some super free/ super speed soups :) Have a great week :) Xxxxx

STS would have loved a loss but went over my syns on Saturday drinking, thought I might have brought it back after having almost no syns since then but realised the bread I've been having 2 slices of per morning I should only have been having one doh! So not disappointed but really hope I have a good loss next week as it's my birthday too!x

SJH1985 said:
Babybuff I know exactly how you felt last night!!!!! Felt absolutely horrendous after a second week of STS!!!! Spoke to my C who also said I'm not doing anything wrong which is so frustrating when your trying really hard, gggrrrr!!!! I had a big cry last night in the car park after weigh in last night whilst on the phone to my mum...... Mums always know the right thing to say!!! So had a glass of wine last night (within my syns might I add) and gave myself a good talking too and feeling much better today :) gonna increase my super free and super speeds to see if that will help.

Think part of the reason I was so upset last night was because me and my Boyf are going to Chester this weekend and really wanted a loss and to feel good as I doubt I'll have a loss next week after being really good for two weeks and not seeing any change BUT I'm sticking with it!!!!

Glad your feeling much more positive too, I'm off to buy my ingredients for some super free/ super speed soups :) Have a great week :) Xxxxx

Oh thanks hun !!! Here's to a fab week !! I'm doing well so far 1 day at a time done 2 walks today and am heading off in a mo to my first Zumba class tonight !!! Am excited have done a taster class once before but that was ages ago !!

babybuffy84 said:
I didn't post last night as I was so upset I cried on the scales and came home from class had a glass off wine and I never drink !!! And I went to bed, but am over it today is a new week and am gonna try mixing it up this week my c said I'm doing everything right so can't understand why I'm not losing the last 5 weeks have had 3 gains 1 loss and 1 STS
Last nights weigh in said 1/2 lb on then I cried so got off and got back on and it said STS !!! Was not happy as I had had a good week was well under syns every day so couldn't understand why I hadn't lost and it's not totm and I felt slimmer ifukwim ??!!
But like I said today's the start off a new week so I now I'm not gonna make target by Christmas so am gonna attempt to get my club 10 and 1 stone award which Is 5.5 lbs away target is 13 lbs away !!!
Hope everyone has a fab week !!! :)

I don't follow EE,red,or green for breakfast and lunch,they are always the same and can be eaten on any plan.

I can only tell you what I do, if that's any help, hate to say I have STS once and gained once in 22 weeks.

I have muller or home made natural yogurt for breakfast with an apple or pineapple,or fruit.

I make a big pint of soup on a Sunday for my lunches till Friday, at the moment it's butternut squash ,grilled pepper onion,veg stock soup. I have a ladle of that for lunch, apple if I need one or banana.

Then I like a big tea, as you can see I don't eat much during the day, tea is usually green,sometimes red, occasionally EE if tea needs carbs and meat in great portions! I always have third superfree veg whatever.

HEXA 250 ml ss milk per day.

HEXA 3 dairylea ( or cheese or Philly light depending on tea)

HEXB 6 wholemeal crackerbread or 4 original ryvita with above ;)

The crackers and cheese are always my very late supper

If I have a HEXB left by not using it for tea, I'll have a hi fi bar.

Then late at night supper,I munch my syns, I rarely use any in cooking, maybe the odd one. I eat French fries, Pom bears crisps , fruit pastilles, curly wurly. Hi fi bar. Or cheese or crackers if I've run out of HEXA HEXB.

I have as many syns as I like for that day usually over 10, occasionally a couple. I don't drink alcohol, I don't save syns up and blow them on a Saturday, and I eat a green day Chinese 5 syns every Sunday ;)

I only ever snack on apples if needed in the day.

The weight is falling from me, 3 stone 4.5 in 22 weeks. I really hope this helps, as slimming world does work,I can't imagine what's going wrong,other than maybe too much non superfree food maybe?

X

Bunnylush said:
I don't follow EE,red,or green for breakfast and lunch,they are always the same and can be eaten on any plan.

I can only tell you what I do, if that's any help, hate to say I have STS once and gained once in 22 weeks.

I have muller or home made natural yogurt for breakfast with an apple or pineapple,or fruit.

I make a big pint of soup on a Sunday for my lunches till Friday, at the moment it's butternut squash ,grilled pepper onion,veg stock soup. I have a ladle of that for lunch, apple if I need one or banana.

Then I like a big tea, as you can see I don't eat much during the day, tea is usually green,sometimes red, occasionally EE if tea needs carbs and meat in great portions! I always have third superfree veg whatever.

HEXA 250 ml ss milk per day.

HEXA 3 dairylea ( or cheese or Philly light depending on tea)

HEXB 6 wholemeal crackerbread or 4 original ryvita with above ;)

The crackers and cheese are always my very late supper

If I have a HEXB left by not using it for tea, I'll have a hi fi bar.

Then late at night supper,I munch my syns, I rarely use any in cooking, maybe the odd one. I eat French fries, Pom bears crisps , fruit pastilles, curly wurly. Hi fi bar. Or cheese or crackers if I've run out of HEXA HEXB.

I have as many syns as I like for that day usually over 10, occasionally a couple. I don't drink alcohol, I don't save syns up and blow them on a Saturday, and I eat a green day Chinese 5 syns every Sunday ;)

I only ever snack on apples if needed in the day.

The weight is falling from me, 3 stone 4.5 in 22 weeks. I really hope this helps, as slimming world does work,I can't imagine what's going wrong,other than maybe too much non superfree food maybe?

X

Wow that's amazing you should be so proud off yourself !!!
Thanks for your advice hun prob haven't been having as much superfree as I could have but today have eaten lots off it and have only had 5.5 syns for the day !!
Thanks so much for your advice like the idea off doing neutral breakfast and dinners then can go for red /green or ee for tea !!!

babybuffy84 said:
Wow that's amazing you should be so proud off yourself !!!
Thanks for your advice hun prob haven't been having as much superfree as I could have but today have eaten lots off it and have only had 5.5 syns for the day !!
Thanks so much for your advice like the idea off doing neutral breakfast and dinners then can go for red /green or ee for tea !!!

Although it may not look a lot of food during the day,your stomach will get used to a routine,I'm far too busy to cook in the day,and far to drained to bother thinking what to have! So it's all boring but ready steady go!
I'm a night eater and really enjoy my big tea,and massive munchie suppers! I know everyone's different,but I just wanted to show you, I did SW 17 years ago, lost 6 stone, and virtually did the same sort of eating patterns ,it fell off me then too. I've reduced my diabetics,cholesterol, blood pressure in 22 weeks,which was my aim. And I'm feeling so much better for eating all my veg, knowing I'm fighting off illnesses, and being in control of my healthy eating,instead of staring at a lonesome bag of carrots and wondering what to have for tea lol. Good luck,keep me posted x

Bunnylush said:
Although it may not look a lot of food during the day,your stomach will get used to a routine,I'm far too busy to cook in the day,and far to drained to bother thinking what to have! So it's all boring but ready steady go!
I'm a night eater and really enjoy my big tea,and massive munchie suppers! I know everyone's different,but I just wanted to show you, I did SW 17 years ago, lost 6 stone, and virtually did the same sort of eating patterns ,it fell off me then too. I've reduced my diabetics,cholesterol, blood pressure in 22 weeks,which was my aim. And I'm feeling so much better for eating all my veg, knowing I'm fighting off illnesses, and being in control of my healthy eating,instead of staring at a lonesome bag of carrots and wondering what to have for tea lol. Good luck,keep me posted x

Thanks for your lovely posts they are very inspiring.

Hello - im back to weds weighers!

Hi all

Hope you are keeping well!

I have been back at SW since 7 September 2011 on EE and well my weight loss was very slow - so last week I changed to the original plan and i love it and am losing the weight:)

This is me so far (and I look forward to checking in and supporting eat other with tips etc)

9 November 2011 : -2.5lbs (total since 7 September 2011 = 7.5lbs)

Got my half stone award after 2 months lol:)

See you all next week:D

Im off out to get my toffee muller lights - love them :D

Lou X

Attachments

• S7.jpg
    S7.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 16
Hi all can I join you lovely people on the Wednesday thread? I'm re joining my new class tomorrow morning as I moved to Norfolk xx

Back