Wednesday Weighers

mariavon said:
Good luck everyone for wi tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Hun and the same for you too.

We popped out to boots tonight as my daughter had a swelling on her leg, they were having a children in need evening so I bought some tickets and they came with chocolate roses, so I had to have two as it was for charity? Lol

Good luck to all wi today hope we all have a hood one

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Successfully joined my new local class was really good loads of nice people x

Weighed in last night and was very pleased...
Week 1 - 5.5lbs
Week 2 - 2lb - 1/2 stone award
Week 3 - 1/5lb
Week 4 - Holiday
Week 5 - 1/2lb
Week 6 - 4.5lbs - Slimmer of the week!
Week 7 - 17/08/2011

Total loss 13lbs so far....

Not been on here for a while but am pleased to say I have now lost 1st 11.5lbs, its slow but am now fitting in a size 16 instead of a 20 and am still focused on getting the rest of this weight shifted! :p

An undeserved loss this week

I had a really crap week, just couldn't get my head into gear, all I wanted to do was eat junk food and from wednesday to sunday that's what I done.
I was lucky however that I still managed to lose 1 1/2lbs, but I know I will have to be good this week as I will get a gain at next weeks weigh-in if I do the same again and eat junk food.
Good luck everyone!

Wow had an unexpected loss: only half a pound but got my club 10 award:delighted as I had a fab time at a lovely wedding over the weekend:)

a pound off for me, - my stone award at last

Well done everyone !

Only 0.5 off for me this week, no explanation why, never mind.

I got Miss slinky award though ;)

Attachments

• image-1966677027.jpg
    image-1966677027.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 34
Some lucky losses and some good losses I think :) well done everyone. I also got the Miss Slinky this morning and lost 1 1/2lb. 2 1/2lb to go to target :D

Congratulations to my fellow Miss Slinky's and any other awards achieved, also good luck to those still to weigh x

Woo hoo after bad few weeks losing and putting on same pound got 2.5 off this week! Well done on miss slinkys ans losses!

braving WI this week, have been a target member but went out of target by 2lb last week! was away at the weekend with absolutely no cooking facilities and nowhere to sit except the pub! so really expecting a gain tonight! oh well, have been back on track since yesterday :)

2lb off tonight :)

Back