Wednesday Weighers

I lost 3.5 lb last night (after a gain of 2.5 last time) and I got my 1 1/2 stone award so I'm really pleased, well done to everyone else on your losses :D

STS last night. Was not very happy about it as I thought I would have lost but consultant was really good explained that everyone can have a blip and just to stay on track again this week and I should see a loss - it was good as I was in process of having a 'sod it' moment and was going to dive into fish and chips but instead had a chicken noodle stir fry with melon for afters - fingers crossed for a good loss next week.

Congrats to all losers this week :) xx

I lost 2lbs this week, so only 1lb to go until I reach my 2st award! :D
I was also nominated for Miss Slinky... I didn't win, but I got a lovely rose for being a nominee :) and I won a raffle prize, so it's been a good week for me hehe.

Congrats on the losses ladies and good luck to everyone for the coming week - stay strong!

Bunnylush said:
Well done everyone !

Only 0.5 off for me this week, no explanation why, never mind.

I got Miss slinky award though ;)

Congrats on winning Miss Slinky! And congrats to the other Miss Slinky winners and nominees :)

babybuffy84 said:
Feeling much better today !!!
Some fab losses this week well done everyone x

Glad you're feeling better :)

I lost 2lbs this week, so only 1lb to go until I reach my 2st award! :D
I was also nominated for Miss Slinky... I didn't win, but I got a lovely rose for being a nominee :) and I won a raffle prize, so it's been a good week for me hehe.

Congrats on the losses ladies and good luck to everyone for the coming week - stay strong!

Congrats on winning Miss Slinky! And congrats to the other Miss Slinky winners and nominees :)

This was exactly my night last night too, how odd! Except I didn't win the raffle lol. Well done! x

STS last night. Was not very happy about it as I thought I would have lost but consultant was really good explained that everyone can have a blip and just to stay on track again this week and I should see a loss - it was good as I was in process of having a 'sod it' moment and was going to dive into fish and chips but instead had a chicken noodle stir fry with melon for afters - fingers crossed for a good loss next week.

Congrats to all losers this week :) xx

Love the positive attitude, well done, and I am sure you will reap the benefits next week hun x :D

babybuffy84 said:
Oh thanks hun
Well done on your 2 lbs !!! Hope u get your 1 lb that u need next week
Congrats on your nomination for miss slinky as well x

Thank you! :)
Congrats on being nominated too x

thefinalcountdown said:
This was exactly my night last night too, how odd! Except I didn't win the raffle lol. Well done! x

Haha very odd! Congrats and good luck for this week, we can do it :) x

i lost 2lb last night only 1lb of my 2 1/2 stone award and i won our groups miss slinky woop well done everyone for this weeks losses xx

I have lost it recently with my weight loss, but back to class last night for a fresh star! Feeling very focused now fingers crossed my blip has passed.

Wooooooop!!!! Lost 1.5lbs and I'm mega chuffed after two weeks of STS and had a flexi-syn day on Saturday for my birthday :) 1lb off my first half stone award!!!! Just making some more super free tomato soup, yum yum! Well done on all the fantastic losses, awards and achievements.....very inspiring so thanks peeps :) Xxxxxx

I think we have done fantastically well this week, I haven't totted up all the losses but it is very good this week :D:D:D:D:D:D

Keep at it everyone, if you sts or had a slight gain, remember it is the overall losses that is important and not a particular week, we will get there in the end!!!

Hey all, newbie here, joined tonight.

I'm a wednesday weigher too, 7pm. Last night was an amazing weigh in for me - 5lb off :D Club 10 award :D 2 stone award :D Down into next stone :D and I won Miss Slinky in my group :eek:.

So feeling really positive about my journey now. The last three weeks up to this one were very very hard and I came very very close to leaving and quitting, giving up which is something I said I'd never do. My consultant is amazing and supported me completely and I'm so glad I stayed now :)

babybuffy84 said:
Just looked up the losses this week I worked it out to be 78.5 lbs !!!!! That's amazing !!! Well done everyone :)!!!

Omg, well done to us all! Thanks bb84 for taking the time to add it up too.

Back