Wednesday Weighers

MissChattyBex said:
Hey all, newbie here, joined tonight.

I'm a wednesday weigher too, 7pm. Last night was an amazing weigh in for me - 5lb off :D Club 10 award :D 2 stone award :D Down into next stone :D and I won Miss Slinky in my group :eek:.

So feeling really positive about my journey now. The last three weeks up to this one were very very hard and I came very very close to leaving and quitting, giving up which is something I said I'd never do. My consultant is amazing and supported me completely and I'm so glad I stayed now :)

That does just prove that sometimes its worth hanging in there and it will show EVENTUALLY! Well done you for sticking at it and what a week all that bling in one night lol xxx

Well done everyone
Well 1lb off Wed evening leaving that 15lbs off, so im delighted there,
goodluck for nxt week you guys xxx

Wow that's an amazing loss by us all , we're all fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was still out of target but had lost 1/2lb so only another 1.5lb to go to get back into target :) was very happy considering what I ate last weekend!!!!

Hi Peeps...I'm a newbie and going to be joining on the Wednesday weigh in! I'm determined to lose 7lbs be Xmas so this is first week. Back on Wednesday with the news and fingers crossed for everyone!

Just reading everyone's posts from the last week. Amazing!!! What a fantastic week :)

I'm hoping after my stupid binge last night on four slices of White bread with marmite on I haven't ruined any chances of a loss this week so disappointed in my self :-(

sometimes it's just so hard to resist isn't it?

Draw a line under it girls and drink plenty today and have lots of super speed super free foods. My fingers are crossed for you both xxx

Having to work late tomorrow so can't go to wi, had a good were do far tho here's hoping next Wednesday will be a good result , good luck to everyone for tomorrow's wi il be reading all your successes through the day x

Oh poor you, especially after a good week too, keep at it though, we will keep you on track!

I've only ever missed one myself when I was on holiday, not sure I could cope if I had to work late :eek:

Dreading WI tomorrow. Been so good but doesn't make a difference - * week :( Going to try and be positive and just make it through meeting and start the week from the viewpoint that it's * weight/water weight and it isn't fat :D

Know exactly how you feel..... I'm due on tomorrow and felt bloated the past couple of days :-( stuck to it as well but I'm gonna try and stay positive till I actually step on the scales and see my weight!!! Lost 1.5lbs last week after 2 weeks of STS so feeling desperate for just a 1lb loss to get my half stone award but dunno with *week looming ASAP!!! Fingers crossed for great losses peeps!!!!! Xxxxxx

Good luck for today ladies! :)
I'm personally dreading WI as it's been a rather naughty week!

Thanks trango, I am gonna follow it 100 '/. It does make it hard wen hav to miss wi coz I find myself thinking well I can hav this now coz I got another week to be good

Back