Wednesday Weighers

*week is a. Pain ladies, we all know that however a loss is still possible. If you do tend to get a reduced result due to water retention etc, it usually shows with a bigger loss the following week - honest. So hang in there girls and fingers crossed for you.

Good luck to everyone else too, let's get another week like last week :):D:):D:):D:):D

mariavon said:
Thanks trango, I am gonna follow it 100 '/. It does make it hard wen hav to miss wi coz I find myself thinking well I can hav this now coz I got another week to be good

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do you have a diary hun? If you don't try and write everything down. Last week you had a brilliant loss and I don't want you to go AWOL just cos work gets in the way. We are here for you hun x

O don't always write a diary, bit naughty but last weeks super loss has inspired me so much, I'm haven a veg dish tonight so speed speed speed all the way

hi everyone good luck this week, i havent been on here for 2 weeks due to only having 1 and a half pound weight loss one week and 1lb the week after...although thery are still a loss i knew i had been naughty and could do better. ive working hard this week and weigh in tonight so fingers crossed for a better loss this week.

Lost 2 lb this week so pleased x

Jael said:
Wow so happy. Stayed the same last week, 3 pounds off this week, despite night out with shots, cocktails and macdonalds breakfast. Yippee!

Well done ! X

Lost 2 1/2lb this week taking me to 2 1/2 stone award and target, yippee. Also got SOW. The last two weeks have been brilliant!!!!

Being really thick, how do I get my awards to show for my signature. Usually on ipad so I don't get to see them. I have tried the old copy and paste and unless it is to do with by browser, I can't get them to paste!

Trango said:
Lost 2 1/2lb this week taking me to 2 1/2 stone award and target, yippee. Also got SOW. The last two weeks have been brilliant!!!!

Being really thick, how do I get my awards to show for my signature. Usually on ipad so I don't get to see them. I have tried the old copy and paste and unless it is to do with by browser, I can't get them to paste!

Congratulations hun well done !!!

It was my first weigh in today as I joined last week and I got 7lbs off!! So have got my first shiney today :D yay! Well done to everyone else just stick at it and it will happen! x

Congratulations hun :superwoman:

Trango said:

Congratulations!! That is fantastic!!!

Hope the scales are as nice to me this week - roll on 5.30....

*week is a. Pain ladies, we all know that however a loss is still possible. If you do tend to get a reduced result due to water retention etc, it usually shows with a bigger loss the following week - honest. So hang in there girls and fingers crossed for you.

Good luck to everyone else too, let's get another week like last week :):D:):D:):D:):D

Congrats on getting to target. I'm having my first wi tonight maintaining. Hope I do ok. There has been some fantastic losses already x

Missing wi tonite due to work but wishing every one a brill nite , congratulations on wi so far

Well done peeps!

I think my bodies broke lol, two weeks on trot only half pound loss, that's just so not me at all. Nothing changed,no naughties. I can't stop going to the loo,so whether anythings going on with my waterworks I'm not sure :(

Got my Miss Slinky award as it wasn't there last week :)

Attachments

• image-1490675651.jpg
    image-1490675651.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 28
Back